Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"SHTF Surival Expert" reveals you have to deal with the environment when outside

I wonder if he thought of that startling revelation all by himself or if he got it from a Palidan Press book :)

He must have gotten cold when the wife had him taking out the trash and though, "If this was a SHTF situation, I could get cold out here"

What a fucking joke, you have more to learn from a third year Boy Scout than JD has to offer.

Does his book come with a disclaimer?

Caution: The author has only read about the tecniques contained within and has never really tried them. Only a POS stupe needs to spend time trying things, after all even a lame knows you don't need to jump off a building to know what will happen.
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"SHTF Surival Expert" reveals you have to deal with the environment when outside "

ASTOUNDING! AMAZING! Who would ever have thought of that?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find it hilarious that the "SHTF Expert" is so fragile and out of shape that 10lbs is going to be the difference between life and death. A true expert knows how to make a variety of weapons and gear work for him and choses gear based on his years of outdoor experience in his area, not some narrow minded fantasy based more on wishful thinking than common sense.

The dork doesn't even know what mountain range he lives in, you really think he has spent anytime in them?

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You guys are just prejudiced against NUTTY JOHN, aka Codename: Scarecrow.

That happens five minutes after you meet him, or start reading his "EXPERT," posts.

Maybe NUTTY JOHN thinks those mountains in his backyard, are the San Gabriel Mountains, and NUTTY JOHN is waiting around so he can blow "Gabriel's horn" -- WOO HOO, LOL.

Keep it up, I love it ...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I think if SHTF I'd head for the hills with nothing but a bowie knife and a slingshot just to spite him. You know, to really show off when he gets tangled in my snares. Problem is, I dont have any use for a 10"POS or a chopped star.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I was on "Ignore" JD?, the stupid fuck has tremendous resolve and attention span LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe he thinks this shit up when he's sitting in front of a ground hog hole with a spear, like he claimed in another post.

That moron is worth a thousand laughs.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
I

Maybe he thinks this shit up when he's sitting in front of a ground hog hole with a spear, like he claimed in another post.

That moron is worth a thousand laughs.

Teuf,
That would make a neat picture -- for Ripleys believe it or not ...

NUTTY JOHN had better watch out, big game, like Ground Hogs, could get loose and bite his nuts off, it he brought them with him, that is.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JD is a hoot, all the bluster and BS and were the rubber meets the road all he can offer is "there's bugs outside and you can get cold". Better be ready for them LOL

Teuf,

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
One time, when he was outside for a minute, water fell from the sky!

Really!

Water from the sky!

You could get wet too, if you weren't careful!

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
One time, when he was outside for a minute, water fell from the sky!

Really!

Water from the sky!
The sky is falling! The sky is falling.

CowardKid = Chicken Little

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Right now, it’s 68 degrees here; even at 6 this morning, it was 62.

Tomorrow night, it’s supposed to be in the 20’s.

That illustrates the danger of not having flexibility in mind. No telling what mother nature (or a hundred other variables) has in store for tomorrow.

If we could truly predict the future, we would know how to avoid all the dangers, and wouldn’t need weapons at all.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
The pussies here all "think" that they "know" what will be what, John. :) They are so SURE that they won't need to quietly forage or fight, so SURE that they won't hurt a knee or ankle, that their 4wd won't get shot-up (or otherwise disabled), that shtf wont just suddenly be upon them, etc. They are in such WONDERFUL physical shape that (even at age 75), they can RUN like the WIND, carrying 70 lbs. :) I'm the only guy on the Net with balls enough to tell them how fos they are.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tell ya waht copward.

I live near enough. Lets go for a hike inthe mountains. How about a 5 mile run? Can you keep up? you can even wear shorts and tennis shoes for the run.

Come on lets get it done. I challenge you. We can do the run right in Pagosa so you won't have to spend a dime.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
I'm the only guy on the Net with balls enough to tell them how fos they are.
Pity your brain's on leave, otherwise your posts wouldn't look to be written by a 14 year old solvent huffer.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
The pussies here all "think" that they "know" what will be what, John. :) They are so SURE that they won't need to quietly forage or fight, so SURE that they won't hurt a knee or ankle, that their 4wd won't get shot-up (or otherwise disabled), that shtf wont just suddenly be upon them, etc. They are in such WONDERFUL physical shape that (even at age 75), they can RUN like the WIND, carrying 70 lbs. :) I'm the only guy on the Net with balls enough to tell them how fos they are.
Thats nice ... So glad that you're an action hero.

So sad, nobody believes you. However, IT IS YOUR FAULT, NUTTY JOHN!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
andy said:

Assumptions are dangerous things, but unfortunately, assumptions and compromises both have to be made.

Assuming a suppressor would be worthless, or that fast repeat shots would never be necessary, are dangerous assumptions.

Assuming a sleeping bag would be worthless, or that "I'll have my coat with me", are also dangerous assumptions.

Having flexibility and options is a very good idea. I like the CAR-15 because I personally believe it's possibly the best 'compromise' of multiple factors, which makes it versatile; giving options and flexibility.

The guy who starts out on foot, is no better off than the guy who ends up on foot because his vehicle got disabled. The guy who starts OUT with a vehicle, may or may not be better off than the guy who starts out on foot. He's facing different risks, as road use invites contact with others and the complications that follow. That said, if circumstances warrant and allow, all he has to do is decide to abandon his vehicle, and he's then in the same position as the guy who started out on foot to begin with. A vehicle is like any other object (suppressor, sleeping bag, etc); it has its own capabilities, which provide other options; as well as having its own drawbacks. And different circumstances give value and priority to different capabilities & options.

Garand, alone in near-arctic conditions, or MRostov, alone in desert conditions, are bound to have different priorities than me, with a wife & two kids in more moderate conditions. Climate, number of people I'm responsible for, terrain, water supply, on & on... there are a lot of variables that mandate different choices in different circumstances.

Just a fact of reality, regardless of whether I or anyone else wants to acknowledge it; and acknowledging that fact means that what's smart for someone else (in their circumstances) may be stupid and dangerous for mine.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
WRONG. the bozo who NEEDS 4wd to haul all his bs is WEAK, lazy, inept, and stupid. :) If shtf during cold weather, I'll have my coat, along with all the other BOB stuff. If it hits in warm weather. there'll be PLENTY of dead bodies to take clothing off of, long before cold is an issue. 50 million+ will die in the first 2 months. 20 mill plus in the first month of shtf. Just because some lames don't know about goretex cammies, Thermax longjohns, Mylar bag, 2 ponchos, etc, doesn't render such gear worthless. It just makes them ignorant, that's all.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts