Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shtf rifle, cause it's the most VERSATILE longarm ever seen. It will do more of what NEEDS done than anything else can do. All you have to do is stick to either darkness or thick cover(which smart men will do, anyway. REGARDLESS of the rifle that they use). Under such condiitons, the ability to reach "only" 400 yds on torsos is 4x what you will ever really NEED.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Only in your pathetic little mind!!!

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
And my Ciener crapped out today. Firing pin broke. :mad:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
10" CAR isn't effective. FMJ don't fragment and SP won't shoot through brush. Jams more and is just a POS. That's a fact I PROVED.

·
Registered
285 Posts
the ability to reach "only" 400 yds on torsos is 4x what you will ever really NEED.
10" 223 at 400 yards is a piece of shit, where terminal ballistics are concerned.

22 caliber wound, no temporary cavity to be torn by fragmentation, no bullet expansion, no penetrating of body armor.

At 400yards a 55gr bullet from a 10" barrel is lucky if it's barely faster than a common 40gr Winchester 22lr is at the muzzle.

How well is your checking trot lines, gill nets, traps, and snares going to work out for you in darkness or thick cover?

:poke:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I am a BELIEVER! The canned 10" CAR conveys invisibility and imparts the cloak of immortality to gunkid.

... now if it would just get rid of GK's zits and bad breath ...

RIKA :D

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after how many rds? NOt the 200 that' I'd carry. I always HAVE said, anything you really NEED, practice with one, carry another, cause wear and fouling need to be kept off of the NEEDED parts.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nice try gunkid, but the 10" CAR is a POS, and you know it.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
And the fantasy continues ......................................................

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
I am a BELIEVER! The canned 10" CAR conveys invisibility and imparts the cloak of immortality to gunkid.

... now if it would just get rid of GK's zits and bad breath ...

RIKA :D
RIKA, I love the way you hammer, NUTTY JOHN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts