Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
9,121 Posts
My cans are quite easy to make-install

with no effect on accuracy at all. It's no problem to get 1" groups at 50 yds with a .22 rifle and my cans, or same at 25 yds with something like a canned Ruger .22 pistol.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
I dont HUNT bumblebees, stupid. My

level of accuracy is plenty good enough. It's all YOU can deliver under field conditions, with subsonic .22 rds. they blow in the wind like a balloon.

Rich, don't settle for lesst than 1000 fps. u dont HAVE to, and every 100 fps less really hurts, with a mere .22lr. 40 grs at 600 fps is a mere. 35 ft lbs. That's barely more than HALF of what a pathetic .25 ACP has. A CB CAp has that much "power", ferchrissakes.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
who "thinks" MAC 10 is worth a crap

tries to tell ME about 'settling' for junk. :) No, 1000 fps is NOT below the speed of sound, except maybe on MT everest, the COLDEST day of the year. Most of the time, 1080 fps is the speed of sound, and 30 fps is PLENTY of leeway, given decent loads, to prevent getting a sonic crack. 80 fps is a great deal of "margin for error. going down below 950 fps is just flat STUPID.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
loses has ONE "o", <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. How about I shoot you, ONCE, and the gun jams, do you stop bleeding?

· Banned
9,121 Posts
no u didnt, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, u just don't know the difference, that's all. That's what's so pathetic about you and the others like you. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.