Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 ft, and since you could react, lunge and hit the guy at 10 ft with a 4 ft long walking stick in a mere 3/4 second since punks can SEE the stick and just avoid you, and since using the stick eliminates the 1/4-1/2 second of hesitation about using lethal force and worry about innocents downrange, and since one whack of stick is more likely to suffice than most ammo used today, your concealed draw and hit hardin at 10 ft needs to be sub 3/4 sec, or you would be better off with the stick. Since brandishing your gun (ie, folding back your coattail) costs you your permit, the only way to have such speed is to use the hand in pocket ready position. cold, wet windy weather precludes having an unfasstened coat, so the pocket pc wins there, too. If sew on pockets from old surplus khaki pants, and wear somewhat loose pants, the pocket draw can be at LEAST as fast as a belly band is, even starting with hands at surrender. If you take the trouble to unsnarl your pocket when you sit down,the pocket pc can still be reached. Driving, I put it under my thigh, anyway (on LEFT side if I pick up a hiker

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It is true that a Jo, a 40 to 46 inch jardwood stick is a very effective weapon, but your hand on a pocket pistol draw is a fantasy. It is not deasible to walk around with your hand in your pocket for hours and hours. This will be noticed and you would not like what happens.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
we should all have more than one weapon in our arsenal. Our minds being #1. Using that mind to stay aware of our surroundings should be #2.

:devil:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Aslan said:
we should all have more than one weapon in our arsenal. Our minds being #1. Using that mind to stay aware of our surroundings should be #2.

Aslan,... Is this really true??? So, yesterday, I took my mind to the range,... and was very aware of my surroundings,... I was really wanting to give my #1 weapon a work out,... And that's when I saw her,... ooh I saw her,... she walked in through the out door......

Couldn't resist Aslan...... :dgrin:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
carguy said:
Since brandishing your gun (ie, folding back your coattail) costs you your permit, the only way to have such speed is to use the hand in pocket ready position.
Not true in all states. AZ is an open carry state, and displaying a weapon in a holster is not brandishing.

Blanket statements get us in trouble.

Your specific locale will have it's own set of peculiar rules and restrictions.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Only a punk doesn't have a ring of razor wire, claymore mines and seismic detectors mounted on titanium ring supported by suspenders. This guarantees that noone gets within 6 feet at any given time.

2 debarked chihuahuas continuously circle the inside perimeter, and a trunk money armed with a suppressed car-15 and precisely 80 rounds of ammunition lurks in the backpack, always in condition yellow.

LESSER men might have to resort to pocket gun foolishness, but that doesn't mean I HAVE TO.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
wouldn't that be a pack monkey and not a trunk monkey?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Aslan said:
wouldn't that be a pack monkey and not a trunk monkey?

A lame like you wouldn't realize that it does DOUBLE DUTY :nyah:

Keeps a man warm during a cold night in a spider hole, too. :dgrin:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
WC;you never fail to make me laugh and cringe aat the same time.Puts a whole new spin on the whole 2 million monkeys on two million tyupewriters pounding away.While supervised by crack smoking day laborers and used former telemarketer with Tourettes syndrome.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
A lame like you wouldn't realize that it does DOUBLE DUTY :nyah:

Keeps a man warm during a cold night in a spider hole, too. :dgrin:
Funny as all getout but yecchhh. Remember "One monkey don't stop no show".

RIKA :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
gripper said:
WC;you never fail to make me laugh and cringe aat the same time.
It's easy once you start drinking the same brand Brass does.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
don't you WISH you knew what I know, punk.
No. My mind is logical and organized and filled with useful information that I have actually practiced.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
don't you WISH you knew what I know, punk.

No, but I do wish you actually knew what you think you know...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"don't you WISH you knew what I know, punk"

No. Why? Because you "know" so much that just isn't so.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
like I've said many times before, old man, let's SEE you post some INSTANCES of what you are claiming? :) What's the matter, old man? You upset cause I posted about your hyprocisy?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
like I've said many times before, old man, let's SEE you post some INSTANCES of what you are claiming? :) What's the matter, old man? You upset cause I posted about your hyprocisy?
Everybody is upset because your posts carry so much weight you see and we can't stand to have you show everyone up. (or was it the thing about being an obnoxious jerk that had everyone upset? - I can't remember which one it was now.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts