Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and shoot up anything or anybody, wtf do you know about what's needed, and what aint? I shot up many a car with a canned .22, back in my dealing days. Word finally got around that you WERE gonna pay ME for what i fronted them, one way or the other. :) Better to be late with the rent than to not pay me on the due date. I DO know what's involved with getting within effective range, in urban areas, and getting away with it.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
shooting up a car proves what? anyone with half a brain can shoot up a car...

so, sneaking up on dopeheads that owed you money makes you an expert on sneaking up on stupid people. (I guess that qualifies as a good skill to have...but they knew it was you, so how effective could you really have been?)

If you're so adept at sneaking in and out of urban areas, how come you're so afraid to travel to meet any of your own challenges?

Should be a simple feat for such a superman as you....

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
oh, and you have no idea about what anyone has or has not done...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Had a Cheif, in the nav, had us sneak into airports, through the wire, etc.--critiquing security. After those evos I don't have any problems sneaking into anywhere, I just DON'T HAVE TO "!"
SatCong

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Intimidating dopeheads is one thing. Escaping retribution from more serious folk is another.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
Dope dealer and dopeheads are morons, and know nothing about staying alive when confronted by very knowledgeable determined people. Your knowledge of fieldcraft is non existant. By the way, have you checked your car for a battery lately?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
It's pretty easy to ambush someone's car in general, as long as they aren't around.

Now old, abandoned refrigerators...those are a true test of stalking ability.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have never had to sneak into a town. OTOH, I have had to sneek out of town a time or two. Just ask yo' momma. Oh my gosh, could it be, nah, perish the thought.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Seems to me, that Stillwater was able to stalk within TWO FEET of Andy, without Andy even being aware of it. He was also able to follow Andy around for a day undetected.

That speaks volumes on Andy's urban survival skills.

:devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts