Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a chance to stop by here for a visit. Sorry it took so long.
Looks great, not that I had any doubt after all the time at Fauna.
Keep up the great work, and let me know if I can help out in any way.

Thanks

BOAS4SALE

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just help spread the word. I'm catching a lot of flak in some of the USENET groups just by posting messages with this URL in my sig line. I'm beginning to have my doubts about this entire idea, to be honest about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are they saying?
F%@k em what does it matter what they think, if they don't like it, they don't have to visit.
Didn't anyone say anything about Fauna when it started?

Don't let em bring ya down.........

·
Registered
107 Posts
Honestly, I'm beginning to think the anti-gun crowd has gotten more subtle about it. Pretend to be a pro-gunner and just heckle the hell out of someone to discourage them. I'm arm wrestling with some guy on alt.rec.guns right now that I think is one of that sort.

I can see now why rec.guns is moderated. It's people like that who have made moderators necessary.

·
Registered
107 Posts
BTW, did you know there is a gun show in Dade City, FL this weekend? I found an Electroless Python on AuctionArms the other night and come to find out the guy with it is down near Tampa. He's a vendor at that show, so the wife and I are going to run down there to pick it up and also browse the show. I suspect it's a rather small one, but what the heck.

Then my friend Dave has an Anaconda he transferred in for me, plus I'm buying is Lew Horton .44 mag from him. Sounds like it's going to be a GOOD weekend coming up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts