Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up in the wee (pun intended) hours of the moring, and not able to get back to sleep I decided to come online and do the moderator thing and read/contribute to posts. I was pretty surprised to see that some of the threads had as many as 4 people viewing them, and some were obviously awake and posting.

I have been having trouble getting adjusted back to the day shift, and have been sick lately with a really bad cold, maybe even the flu as things are starting to ache a lot - so I have not been sleeping too many regular hours. What the heck are everyone elses' excuses for being up so late/early???
:madeuce: ?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
you obviously dont "think" well. there's such a thing as time zones, and people posting from some place other than the continental US, ya know.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Glenn Bartley said:
What the heck are everyone elses' excuses for being up so late/early???
I'm a vampire. We're not awake much during the daytime. It's a crazy lifestyle, but, hey, it's great for long term investments.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL, my nickname in college was "the Count" as no one saw me when the sun was up.

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
I was down with the flu a couple of weeks ago also. It really screws up your sleep patterns. Some people here no doubt work nights.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
On the weekends, I'm usually coming in from a late date or getting up early to go somewhere. During the week, I get up early to work because computer CPU use is lowest at the customers at that time of the AM and I can get work done faster.

RIKA

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you obviously dont "think" well. there's such a thing as time zones, and people posting from some place other than the continental US, ya know.
So you mean those people who were down in Florida, and who happened to be up at about 3:00 AM were actually in a different time zone than I was in? Do you also mean to tell me that those other forum users in the lower 48 of the USA, who were up at between 4 & 5 AM EDT were not up in the wee hours of the morning despite where they were located in the lower 48. Hmm that would be 3 hours difference for California, so that would mean they were up at between 1 and 2AM. PPPPPPlease don't tell me I was the one who was not thinking well...........

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way, Iliked the vampire reply ever so much........

·
Registered
44 Posts
What the hell is daylight? :p I know how you feel getting adjusted to the day shift again, Glenn. I'm going through that now, and I've never, ever had much use for daylight other than for shooting, hunting, research and playing with the kids. There's much more peace at night time. I've always worked nights, even when self-employed. This "day thing" is killing me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts