Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have no practical effect on slowfire accuracy, but it sure does slow down your ability to swiftly shoulder the rifle (from a low carry position) and hit with precision. The Bushmaster-sold "accuwedge" is the solution. A few bucks anda very simple installation.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Problem with the accu-wedge is that after a lot of rounds, it has the tendacy to cause oblonging in the take down pin hole. I'll admit, it takes a lot of rounds to do it but I'll refrain from putting that kind of needless stress on my rifles thank you.

Mike

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I've shot one where the magazines fell out of the gun when the "accu-wedge" was installed. Without it, there never was any problems with that gun. I think I'll pass on using one in my guns, too.
KJ

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u r fos. Something ELSE was causing

THAT problem. Super machinist, rich boy like mikey can't REPLACE a $100 lower, or machine out the pin holes for STEEL bushings? Like I SAID, twit, a practice gun takes the wear and tear off of the "combat' guns. With ALL your practice, you STILL can't match what I achieve with little or no practice at all. :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Boy, you just can't do ANYTHING without <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>-rigging it can you?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Tard, I've got more AR's than you've ever touched in your life... but that isn't the point. When you put BS problem fixers in where there is no problem you end up creating more problems. If you want to needlessly destroy a perfectly good AR15 that is your business. The slop between upper and lower receivers isn't a problem. Consider this... It's a design feature. That movement is designed to be there just as the buttstock retaining screw has a vent hole in it. It's meant to be there.

Next thing you'll be telling us is that you weld the gas key to the carrier.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts