Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the smallest firearm you have ever carried regularly (size ways of the actual firearm, not necessarily the caliber although you can mention the caliber of that gun).

For me I guess it was the Beretta Jetfire in .25 ACP. I have owned about 5 of them. Need to pick up another as I have not owned one for years. Lousy caliber, but a great little reserve pistol, a better than no gun kind of a gun. I wish Beretta coud make that exact model in 22LR.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Walther TPH in 22 cal. Replaced by the KelTec.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ruger Sp-101, .357 magnum

I've tried the little autoloaders and they surgically remove part of the web of my hand, so never regularly carried.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
A S&W .38 Special Model 40.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
TODD 3465 said:
NAA Mini revolver in .22LR. As a back to a back up to a back up gun. :dgrin:

although, i lace mine in the top of my right boot[sometimes i forget it's in there] or wear it as a necklace, with a few loose rds. in watch pocket of jeans.

it is the smallest/comfortable to c.c.

[deleted] thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
PPK/S in 380, which I traded because that SOB would NOt break-in. I never knew, for sure if it would feed. obviously not what you want in a carry piece, even as a back-up. It broke my heart because I had always wanted one and it is one of the sexier looking autos, IMO. I'll try another one, one of these days, but I hear good things re: the BERSA, It may be next, same cal. Right now my small carry, back-up is an old High Standard two shot derringer in .22 WMR. You don't have to hit with it, the blast will dissuade!
SatCong

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Used to carry a Beretta .25 in one of those leather wallet thingies. My understanding is that the leather wallet thingies are now restricted for some gawd awful reason by BATF. Still see them at gun shows every now and again, though.

Wonder how long it will be before pocket-sized guns in the .17 Mach 2 become available?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Davis D38 Derringer in .38 Special.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
M21 Beretta .22lr, altho not much in the way of time frame, ccw wise. Did carry an Iver Johnson TP 22 for a few weeks, too.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Beretta 21A, and often a Freedom Arms mini-.22LR as a second backup.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
now that there are sub 15 oz, sub 6" 9mms, and the 100 gr CorBon PowRball rd is so slick feeding and fine-performing in them, there's zero reason to settle for less gun than that, even as a "backup". Sheesh, guys used to pocket carry Dick Special .38 snubs, at 24 ozs loaded, with a Pachmayr grip adapter, 6.5" long, 1.5" thick cylinder, etc.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Kel-Tec .32 in a Smartcarry holster. Not exactly a quick draw rig.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts