Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad. Because tard, I want you to do something. I want you to look at the IP addresses, then trace those IP addresses of every person that you consider a "detractor". Maybe then, you'll see that we all aren't JJ or whoever else you claim we all are.

Then, once you do that, I want you to come clean and apologize for the BS you've spouted about us all being one person.

Are you man enough to do that?

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
I'm glad. Because tard, I want you to do something. I want you to look at the IP addresses, then trace those IP addresses of every person that you consider a "detractor". Maybe then, you'll see that we all aren't JJ or whoever else you claim we all are.

Then, once you do that, I want you to come clean and apologize for the BS you've spouted about us all being one person.

Are you man enough to do that?

Mike
Rich may be into making dumb decisions, however, I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that.

Rich may be a Goodie-Two Shoes, with a Pollyana outlook, but he is a hell of a lot smarter than that.

However, I would like to see the TARD become a moderator -- two weeks tops, and this board would be as quiet as a graveyard. That would prove everybodies point. Sad, but true!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Rich may be into making dumb decisions, however, I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that.

Rich may be a Goodie-Two Shoes, with a Pollyana outlook, but he is a hell of a lot smarter than that.

However, I would like to see the TARD become a moderator -- two weeks tops, and this board would be as quiet as a graveyard. That would prove everybodies point. Sad, but true!
You would be surprised at what I would do to get a good laugh......

But no, there are NO moderators on this site at this time.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
And you would be surprised at what I would do if there are any intrusions into my privacy because of release of personal information to gunkid or anyone else.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Raider said:
And you would be surprised at what I would do if there are any intrusions into my privacy because of release of personal information to gunkid or anyone else.

RIKA
Well that was certainly worth a chuckle!

Are you speaking of the information that YOU posted willingly and freely on a public message board? What sort of personal information did YOU put there that you cannot remove yourself? Are you one of those people who believe in psychic computers? :eek:

And no, I would not be surprised at all, because your options are VERY limited in what you can do, regardless of what you may wish is the case. :)

Didn't you post a short biography of yourself in a thread here? In a PUBLIC forum? Do you mean THAT sort of information?

Why I certainly do hope that "gunkid or anyone else" can't read what you have written.....

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
What I have post here publicly stands as record. I am speaking of release of information regarding my name or that of the holder of this internet line as well as anything allowing harassment through its use. I believe the law allows protection from its malicious release. Release to law enforcement being excepted. This is what I am speaking of.

I'm certain that you would never do anything of a malicious nature, would you Rich. You would never consider doing anything like that to any of us, would you.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Raider said:
What I have post here publicly stands as record. I am speaking of release of information regarding my name or that of the holder of this internet line as well as anything allowing harassment through its use. I believe the law allows protection from its malicious release. Release to law enforcement being excepted. This is what I am speaking of.

I'm certain that you would never do anything of a malicious nature, would you Rich. You would never consider doing anything like that to any of us, would you.

RIKA
Nope. Not my style. But thank you for asking to make it publicly stated.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Rich Z said:
Nope. Not my style. But thank you for asking to make it publicly stated.
And thank you for so publicly stating it.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Rich,

Civil lawsuites require only a 'preponderance' of evidence to claim injury (51 %). If Erika got any kind of shit that she could trace back to gunkid (moderator) and thus you, or even 'think' she can trace it back to him, it might cost you a bundle to defend yourself. Win or lose. Good talking lawyers might want to make a name for themselves being the first internet spam killer, especially on a survival board.

FWIW.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Sure. Go ahead and do it. But make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you do so. And don't plan on having the ready cash to buy any new guns for the next two to four years, either. You'll be buying your attorney a new yacht during that time.

Besides, any information anyone posted here was of their own free will and on a message board open to the public. I assume Erika has become a member of other message boards as well, so even coming up with a "preponderance of evidence" that the information she freely posted all over the internet came from this particular site and used to cause her any problems would be extremely difficult to even come close to proving.

But to be honest, I am really puzzled by what it is that Erika thinks that a mod can get from this site, information wise, that she would have to be concerned about. The public profile only shows this information:

Birthday:

Interests:

I edited out the info above that Erika has provided, of course, but it contains nothing that anyone could use against her. Even if she had posted such info, she can freely edit and remove it under her own free will.

But I will say this, that information in her profile has very little more then she has posted herself in a thread on this site in public:
Raider said:
Me? Self employed computer custom programmer/consultant who loves hunting, fishing, guns and the shooting sports and dogs.

RIKA

I would especially find it humorous to see her have to call on John Davis as a witness as to where he got his information from. That WOULD be a hoot!! :roflmao1:

But you guys ARE funny! I got over being worried about lawsuits LONG ago. Most people threatening them have no clue at all what it will cost them in time, effort, expense and stress. My recommendation to anyone retaining a lawyer to file a frivolous lawsuit is to make sure that this same lawyer is well versed in bankruptcy law. There is an excellent chance they may need that expertise when the dust has settled.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Rich, they are called sexual harrasment suits. If email comes from a harraser, or a stalker visits, and is found to have, 'by preponderance of evidence', gotten your email or address from this forum, after the owner made that person a moderator, and knowing what kind of nut that person was, oh yea it sure wouldn't be a frivolous lawsuit. And we both know what gunkid calles Erika, don't we?

You can check out Martindale Hubbell directory
http://www.lawyers.com/

or American Judicature Society http://www.ajs.org/

or FindLaw http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/

or LegalMatch http://www.legalmatch.com/ (yea sounds like a dateing service)

or Locate An Attorney http://www.locateanattorney.com/ (no explaination needed)

and http://www.legal-database.com/

and Primary Legal Assistance - http://primarylaw.com/

I have a whole directory of lawyer stuff on my 'favorites' as I keep track of this stuff and I sure want Erika to have it to.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Sure. Go ahead and do it. But make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you do so. And don't plan on having the ready cash to buy any new guns for the next two to four years, either. You'll be buying your attorney a new yacht during that time.

Besides, any information anyone posted here was of their own free will and on a message board open to the public. I assume Erika has become a member of other message boards as well, so even coming up with a "preponderance of evidence" that the information she freely posted all over the internet came from this particular site and used to cause her any problems would be extremely difficult to even come close to proving.

But to be honest, I am really puzzled by what it is that Erika thinks that a mod can get from this site, information wise, that she would have to be concerned about. The public profile only shows this information:

I edited out the info above that Erika has provided, of course, but it contains nothing that anyone could use against her. Even if she had posted such info, she can freely edit and remove it under her own free will.

But I will say this, that information in her profile has very little more then she has posted herself in a thread on this site in public:

So, again, I fail to see what the heck she is even talking about.

I would especially find it humorous to see her have to call on John Davis as a witness as to where he got his information from. That WOULD be a hoot!! :roflmao1:

But you guys ARE funny! I got over being worried about lawsuits LONG ago. Most people threatening them have no clue at all what it will cost them in time, effort, expense and stress. My recommendation to anyone retaining a lawyer to file a frivolous lawsuit is to make sure that this same lawyer is well versed in bankruptcy law. There is an excellent chance they may need that expertise when the dust has settled.
I'm glad to see that you think you're impervious Rich ... What was it that was said; "Pride goes before a fall."

Well Richie, the whole forum knows how elitist and snobbishly sanctamonious you are, Keep it up, you're not as slick, and smart as you think you are. remember "Cronies," stick together.

Have another chuckle on everybody. But before you do, read Djetace's post above.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Apparently you guys have never been moderators on a vBulletin based message board, eh? Moderators don't have access to that kind of information.

The only way that can happen is if Erika emails gunkid directly and thereby GIVES him her email address. Try the email feature and note this message at the bottom:
Note: By using this form, your email address will become available to the user who you are emailing.
So get real, please. Moderators on forums have VERY LIMITED abilities. On here, they were limited to soft deletes, thread moves, and edits of posts. That's it. Only Admins (me) have the access you are all talking about. And I don't give that information out to anyone.

Sexual harrassment?? Again, get real. You guys don't have a clue about what you are talking about:
Legal Definitions of Sexual Harassment

Sexual harassment is a legal term, created for the purpose of ending harassment and discrimination against women in the workplace. The term is constantly being redefined and extended in legislation and court decisions. However, not all sexual behavior in the workplace is harassment, and the laws against sexual harassment do not extend to situations outside the workplace or school.
Man, my even mentioning the possibility of putting andy as a moderator sure twisted your panties REAL TIGHT didn't it? LOL!! Why do you all fear that so much? You certainly don't give a damn one way or another about this forum, so what is your concern all about?

Stillwater said:
I'm glad to see that you think you're impervious Rich ... What was it that was said; "Pride goes before a fall."

Well Richie, the whole forum knows how elitist and snobbishly sanctamonious you are, Keep it up, you're not as slick, and smart as you think you are. remember "Cronies," stick together.

Have another chuckle on everybody. But before you do, read Djetace's post above.
Oh I am still chuckling, Bill. I do know the laws concerning the activities I am involved in. I also have the ability to successfully fight any lawsuit. All it takes is money. Especially one where you would have absolutely no grounds whatsoever. YOU all are coming here, remember? Not the other way around. So everything you read or write here is by your own choice and free will.

Nothing at all "snobbishly sanctimonious" (glad you spelled it right this time) about being right.

And I have my own folder of legal links as well. So what? While you are browsing through those sites, be sure to look up the phrase "malicious abuse of process". This is very commonly used in a countersuit for frivolous lawsuits. You may want to become VERY familiar with it.

BTW, Bill, you never answered my question: What made you decide to break your self imposed exile and come back here?

So again ....... :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Let's see: They fussed when you didn't moderate, they complained when you did, they piss and moan now that you don't again, talk about you in another forum where they accuse you of strange connecions and prejudicely insult all snake owners (as a stereotypic group), come here and threaten you, and spend more time spewing non-arms related info than true arms related info.

OK, I'm having a REAL hard time seeing how the rest of the andy-followers (sorry, but I've started thinking of that group the same way, too) are worse than andy himself. Some of them have tapped each other on the back for so long that they seem to have started believing the net is the real world.

BTW, when I have to hire a lawyer, I don't consider bookmarks to be a qualification of hisexpertise.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't blame Rich for closing the board down. Instead of being a good thing, it has become a group of whining, self-imposed, exilers that don't leave! The sad part is that I bet many of y'all would LIKE to see the board closed down soley for the reason that andy would no longer be able to post here, either.
KJ

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
If I was a mod here, about 15 NAMES (about 4-5 actual people) wouldn't be posting here, at ALL, and the non gun posting would come to a screeching halt.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Andy, the simplest way I can think of for you to make THEM look foolish is by your not posting derogatory posts. Let the rest of the world see them as the antagonists. They are doing this simply to get a rise out of you and then point to YOU as being the cause of the problem. Simply turn the tables on them. If and when I decide to go back to a moderated site, it will be real easy to see who has to be shoved out the door.

And first and foremost, don't take these guys seriously. They apparently have nothing better to do with their time then to go trolling gun related boards trying to stir up trouble.

Lawsuits, pfft! They have NO idea what they would be setting themselves up for.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Look Rich, it's your ass Cochise.

If that screwball somehow finds Erika's email, you would be the first one (and only one to even entertain making gunkid a moderator) any lawyer would look at. I would not care if a moderator has access to the Pentagon or just the outhouse, you having made him one would put you on more of a 'buddy buddy' thing. Lawyers don't have to prove much, just make a good talk in a civil court.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Oh and one more thing. Sexual harrasment is real big now days. Many a idiot who just said a thoughtless remark has had his life destroyed. And while gunkid has little thought of relavance, his remarks are not thoughless.

·
Registered
160 Posts
andy said:
If I was a mod here, about 15 NAMES (about 4-5 actual people) wouldn't be posting here, at ALL, and the non gun posting would come to a screeching halt.

Prove that 4-5 people are responsible for 15 posting names, without including yourself in that list.

Your rants about everybody being JJ are weak and tired.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Ok, I admit it.

I, personally, am every single person posting on this site. All of them, without exception.

satisfied?

:devil:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts