Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u, scared of their own shadows, so what? the fact remains that if u put 27.0.27.5 grs of AA2520 under a 60 gr V max, in a Winchester White box case (factory primer) and 11.5" barrel gets 2700-2800 fps, depending upon the barrel. cost u a whole $40 to find out I'm RIGHT. Get somebody's Contender, or buy a barrel for one(or for an AR,and sell it later, cut it to 11.5", and u'll see, that's all.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Its illegal to create a short harrel rifle (11.5 in - shorter than 16 in) without paying the federal tax and having paperwork in hand. Your suggestion is jail bait.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid it's a POS weapon, get that? I PROVED it. They DID chrono all the way down to 10 inch barrels. They found the CAR is a POS. Cost ME $40 to find out. YOU pay the 40 dollars and YOU find out.

" Get somebody's Contender, or buy a barrel for one(or for an AR,and sell it later, cut it to 11.5", and u'll see, that's all."

What? You said $40. An AR barrel or contender barrel sure don't cost $40. What you doing is telling us to break the federal laws, like you did. You are so FOS. You buy the barrels and YOU buy the ARs to cut up. It isn't our problem your dream gun is a POS.

And reloads won't last in any SHTF anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts