Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had them out so i thought I'd take a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You are quite a bladesman, T Daves. What is the knife 2nd to the right of the guthook skinner, positioned vertically? The knive with the reddish handle at the top of the photo looks familiar. What brand?

RIKA

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. It is a winchester brand knife.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The leather handled knife in the top center of the pic.....with the red 70's era spacers......is that Western brand? If it is, I have it's twin brother. My grandad gave it to me when I started hunting. That's one of my favorite knives!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Nice bunch of blades you have there.

One of these days I'll have to pull out all of mine and do a "group" photo shoot like that.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes indeed the that knife is a western. The knife above it is a casexx. Both of these knives are about 25 years old. The double bladed folder is an schrade-walden 225h which is 35years old.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
T. Daves said:
........The double bladed folder is an schrade-walden 225h which is 35years old.
I've got a single blade similar to that one. They were fine knives for the money.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
just saw this thread daves. i think, we think a lot alike, i have all of the same knives, the brands may be different but the same ones. with the exception of the big one in the middle and the skinner on the bottom. i guess i need to take a pic of some of mine and post them for all to see. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts