Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

some people are just flat suckers.

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Hasher 
#1 ·
like a 223 sp, AINT got enough power to blow a man's chest open. U really THINK men's flesh is tougher than a dog or coyote's, kid? 223 sp's blow canine's chests open just fine. FAR more damage, in fact, than 308 ball ammo shows on the same critters.

#2 ·
andy said:
like a 223 sp, AINT got enough power to blow a man's chest open. U really THINK men's flesh is tougher than a dog or coyote's, kid? 223 sp's blow canine's chests open just fine. FAR more damage, in fact, than 308 ball ammo shows on the same critters.
YYAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN, anything else happened today?

Reactions: Garand and Hasher
#3 ·
I saved a bunch on car insurance with Geico.

YOu know we gave him a great treatment back on shooters. Any time he blathered on we just responded "that's Nice". Not thing else. No arguments, no nothing but thats nice.

So prison bitch that's nice.

#4 ·
Look!
Look!

The stupid man is trying to compare sp .223's to BALL .308 and make a point.

How about comparing .308 sp or hp with .223 sp or hp?

How about comparing .308 ball (hirt) with .223 ball (ss109)?

The stupid man is funny! He thinks everyone is as stupid as he is...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

:devil:

#5 ·
Stillwell, I spent the afternoon babysitting my 2 year old grand daughter, had a great time. One thing though, the dyper that she filled can't compare to what comes out of gunkid's mouth.

#11 ·
GFAD gunkid.

#14 ·
NUTTY JOHN is the biggest sucker out here! He even takes advantage of himself ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.