Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
hopw many bannings is that now fucktard? I remember w egot rid of you at least 10 times on shooters alone and I knwo it has been at least that on GT.

I am betting the total is over 100.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I know everything about it, just like I know everything that MATTERS about guns, shooting, smithing, hunting, making cans, teaching, karated, etc.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You know nothing to speak of that is practical andy. And people are going to ignore everything of value that you write about because you are so arrogant and abusive. You create a no win-no win situation everytime you open your mouth.

Your performance guarantees you will never get the respect you want.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I know everything about it, just like I know everything that MATTERS about guns, shooting, smithing, hunting, making cans, teaching, karated, etc.
Ah, a legend in his own mind -- too bad that NUTTY JOHN'S mind is located where most humans have their alimentary canal.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
andy the only thing you know anything about is being some other cons personal fuck hole.

How many packs of smokes did they sell yoru fat ass for in prison anyway? probably not much.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess all those folks on Battlerifle.com are just too stupid to see what a treasure trove of experience they had in JD, bad on them. LOL

Or maybe they expext that ther experts to actually have some experience doing what they claim.

Teuf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts