Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know about gun stuff. I didn't realize it, really, until I started teaching gwen by letter, from prison. Over the years, I sent her many hundreds of pages. When I finally moved near her, in 2005, she showed me the STACK of stuff. she'd organized it into "handguns, auto, or handguns, revolver", rifles, auto, AK, AR, etc. and each segment was many many pages thick. whew. I'd averaged sending her 50 pages per week, for over 2 years. Handwritten on every other line, but still a ton of material, reflected here, of course.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I know about gun stuff. I didn't realize it, really, until I started teaching gwen by letter, from prison. Over the years, I sent her many hundreds of pages. When I finally moved near her, in 2005, she showed me the STACK of stuff. she'd organized it into "handguns, auto, or handguns, revolver", rifles, auto, AK, AR, etc. and each segment was many many pages thick. whew. I'd averaged sending her 50 pages per week, for over 2 years. Handwritten on every other line, but still a ton of material, reflected here, of course.
I amazed you think anyone believes you.

Attachments

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Having seen your ability regarding literacy on the "Bug Out Board" in the late '90's, I'm amazed that she could even understand what you wrote. Now you have spell check!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts