Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to fire, 9 x10 times. if you can get the gun VISIBLE to the attacker, in TIME for him to NOTICE it, and stop his attack, he WILL do so, 90% of the time. that's FAR better odds than the 50-50 chance that even GOOD hits wont stop him (with many loads guys "think" are good defensive choices) the chances of GETTING good hits are poor, if your draw speed (or alertness and hand ON gun, in POCKET holster) aren't up to par.;

If you HIT somebody with a bullet, FIGURE on writing a check for $30,000, to defend your actions, both criminally and civilly, and it could easily be $100,000, take YEARS, could cost you every dime you ever make, or send you to prison. So NOT having to fire at ALL,much less HIT anyone is a FAR better answer.

You CAN'T intimidate anyone with a gun that you dont have "on" the attacker. So speed into action is of PRIMARY importance. ESPECIALLY if you stupidly choose a gun that's too big and heavy for discrete carry in a pants pocket, and SWIFT draw from same position.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thats how I see it

The hard part will be not breaking the shot, I don't practice drawing and not shooting.

Pocket carry isn't very fast at all if you are sitting in a booth at McDonolds or seated in an auto.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm faster with it than garnad is with belt

rig,, even WITHOUT his ALSO having a FASTENED winter coat, and in car, can have the pc under your thigh, ya know.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
And just tell us when you witnessed my skill of marksmanship last?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand said:
And just tell us when you witnessed my skill of marksmanship last?
He can't tell you that Garand. He is just venting his jealousy because the men (and gals) here go out and shoot and have fun while he reads magazines and dreams of what ever unimportant little past he had.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's obvious that u r too stupid to WORK

at being any faster than you WERE, garnad, and you already TOLD me it takes u 1.80 seconds to react, draw, hit chest at 5m, with an OPENLY worn rig. Add .5 second for a fumbler like you to access a really concealed gun, you get 2.30 seconds. :) See, stuff like this is WHY your teacher told you to pay attention in math class.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
I really don't remember seeing you at the 3 gun matches that I shot during the last 2 weekends. Or did you get my results by crystal ball. If you have got those scores, please email me a copy as I'm still waiting for the organizers to send me one. I'm shooting a 3 gun match on July 11 in Strathmore Alberta if you would like to come an participate. Oh I'm sorry you don't own any guns and your parole officer scares you!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds about right.
If Melvin can use the same old excuse then so can we,..the old "Im on parole"just got him out of coming up to see the event Garand.

And yes,...his wife OWNS the guns just like she OWNS him.

Its got to be rough to gaze through gun rags all day KNOWING you CANT enjoy any of the sport that WE DO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts