Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a LAUGH out of the reloading manuals. EVERY load, in handgun rds, that Speer CCI started offering as loaded ammo, was cut back by 10% or more, as SUDDENLY being "too hot'. :) They simply didn't want to show loads that outperformed the ammo they were SELLING. Loading manual "max" loads are a JOKE, man. Yeah, they MIGHT be max, in a HOT gun, on a HOT day, in the WORST pos clunker EVER chambered in that caliber. However, for a decent gun, under typical firing conditions, the "max" load is just a starting point. Ask any benchrester about it. They start with max and go UP in powder charge, often a LOT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
andy said:
a LAUGH out of the reloading manuals. EVERY load, in handgun rds, that Speer CCI started offering as loaded ammo, was cut back by 10% or more, as SUDDENLY being "too hot'. :) They simply didn't want to show loads that outperformed the ammo they were SELLING. Loading manual "max" loads are a JOKE, man. Yeah, they MIGHT be max, in a HOT gun, on a HOT day, in the WORST pos clunker EVER chambered in that caliber. However, for a decent gun, under typical firing conditions, the "max" load is just a starting point. Ask any benchrester about it. They start with max and go UP in powder charge, often a LOT.
I'm sure you will be laughing all the way to the hospital!! :blowup:

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Well he actually ended up laughing all the way to Club Fed due to his lack of common sense in other areas.

But yeah he's been lucky not to blow his hands off or worse.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
WELL 'SHIT'!,,as I kinda 'LIKED',,,[my-ol'-friend MISTER-160!!!~]

although,?,,there are OTHERS!!!,,,who will try to lead a 'young novice-astray'

and,,,MR.ol' boy/160! WAS [1] of the WORST-IDIOTS-AROUNDFUNBASTARDSTHET'THERE WAS!!!,,,!!!,,,. :dgrin: !!!.

"LOVE THE 'LAW' THAT 'LIVES' WITHIN-"you",,,." :argue:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts