Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so watch out. He's an ADMITTED snitch. a dozen others here are no better, either

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
You know alot about snitches, do you? Were you one during your time in prison??

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
HEY! nobody likes a rat/snitch
they really don't have a long life expectancy IN CERTAIN CIRCLES!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
so watch out. He's an ADMITTED snitch. a dozen others here are no better, either
Prove it NUTTY JOHN! Or is this just another of your Paranoiac episodes?

If I get the chance to put your Fat, Flabby, Ass back into prison, I will do it with great relish. I haven't done anything as of yet, but I watch you. If you or anyone else have a problem with that, come see me about it.

I will do it regardless of who knows about it, or regardless of who trys to do something about it NUTTY JOHN. Your ass is grass, along with your TOUGH CON ACT,

Have I been plain enough?

Decent people don't like exconvicts. Particularly those who have guns in spite of them being illegal for an EXCONVICT to have. You are a problem that needs solving NUTTY JOHN. Ask almost anybody out here.

Keep looking over your shoulder. Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that someone won't be there some day. :argue:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
brass hammer said:
HEY! nobody likes a rat/snitch
they really don't have a long life expectancy IN CERTAIN CIRCLES!
Really? Have you made your final arrangements?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
To a exconvict, and criminals, it is being a snitch.

To citizens, it is civic duty.

I prefer being a citizen.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
So CowardKid's arch nemesis is now Stillwater, rather than JJ?

Gee, I remember the good ol' days when CowardKid would bleat on for days about JJ sic-ing the cops, the feds, the IRS, the Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, among others on him.

I can see it now, two paranoid schizophrenics living in a run-down, foil-wrapped trailer in the middle of nowhere, Colorado. What a cozy little home that must be.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
I can see it now, two paranoid schizophrenics living in a run-down, foil-wrapped trailer in the middle of nowhere, Colorado. What a cozy little home that must be.
:rofl: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

The foil wrapped trailer just cracks me up! It has to be a double wide.

Gunkid speared again.

RIKA

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"To a exconvict, and criminals, it is being a snitch.

I prefer being a citizen."

Right you are Bill.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Love the foil wrapped trailer. You think the took the time and wrapped the office where they run their real estate scam from as well?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
So CowardKid's arch nemesis is now Stillwater, rather than JJ?

<snip>

I wish that I had of thought about the foil wrapped trailer first. A good take on their paranoia.

Hey NUTTY JOHN :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
"To a exconvict, and criminals, it is being a snitch.

I prefer being a citizen."

Right you are Bill.
Thank you Hard Ball ...

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Love the foil wrapped trailer. You think the took the time and wrapped the office where they run their real estate scam from as well?
There is just one little thing I would like to knkow ... If the tin foil is supposed to be wrapped around a beanie, why does NUTTY JOHN go around with his ASS wrapped in tin foil?

Somebody smarter than me, tell me, please ... I've gotta know ...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
It keeps the man seed he had placed there in the can in his can.
Thankk you Hasher, thats gross, but true, and funny.

Yes, it does look like NUTTY JOHN has, and will continue to -- suck seed.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater said:
There is just one little thing I would like to knkow ... If the tin foil is supposed to be wrapped around a beanie, why does NUTTY JOHN go around with his ASS wrapped in tin foil?
Because he uses it like a space blanket to keep his brains warm.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Because he uses it like a space blanket to keep his brains warm.
What a funny remark. And, one that I thought someone would seize on.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Any here know what started this one up?Just wonderin',GK there talking about rats and all....Oh(!)I GET IT!ONE OF HIS PERSONALITIES DIMED OUT THE OTHER TO THE OPRAH BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB!It seems he took out 'The Bridges of Madison County"and rendered it "unsuitable for return" by the local library....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
gripper said:
Any here know what started this one up?Just wonderin',GK there talking about rats and all....Oh(!)I GET IT!ONE OF HIS PERSONALITIES DIMED OUT THE OTHER TO THE OPRAH BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB!It seems he took out 'The Bridges of Madison County"and rendered it "unsuitable for return" by the local library....
Did NUTTY JOHN mayonaise the pages? Especially "THOSE" pages?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts