Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
full of stuff that makes poison gas when mixed. Pull it into DC, upwind of Congress. Charge to rupture both tanks, at their closest points. Set "no-tamper" device, timer for 30 seconds, leave upwind on little scooter that you had on side of truck. BET it'd have a MAJOR effect, successful or not. :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Not to mention thew qty of binary agents required would be a huge red-flag at point of sale.

Among other things.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The biggest major effect would be that you would be gone for a very very long long time...after your plot failed.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
I'd be real interested if he actually know 2 binary agents that make any sort of poison gas. The Marines have responsibility for the chemical respose to your capital. That unit doesn't piss around, I speak from experience with them. And the fantasy continues ................................................................

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
One tanker truck full of bean burritos & the other full of beer.

That'd make some poison gas.:bomb:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Outstanding thought jeff!!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Why not just hijack a fuel truck and blow it up?

Anyway, assuming you pulled off your gas attack scheme, congress and the white house has bunkers with NBC systems readily available.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Since it is common knowledge that gun/militia boards are monitered, at least part of the time by intelligence agencys. I'd say that people who post stuff like chemical warfare against American targets could expect a visit from FBI at some point.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Anyone report him and his schemes to DHS and his PO yet?
My, my, my, why would ANYBODY want to report the NUTTY JOHN TARD to his Parole Officer, MIKE FISCHER, in Durango, COLORADO. anyway?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
full of stuff that makes poison gas when mixed. Pull it into DC, upwind of Congress. Charge to rupture both tanks, at their closest points. Set "no-tamper" device, timer for 30 seconds, leave upwind on little scooter that you had on side of truck. BET it'd have a MAJOR effect, successful or not. :)
Now you know why I call him NUTTY JOHN ...

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
well,since the board is moniterd here's a free [1] for them!
[and i recall the tard, making a post, about being in the wrong place/wrong time, just stumblin' upon something that's not intended to be stumbled upon]

i was making fuel deliverys yesterday, my last stop workin'my way NORTH to town, it was a huge junk yard area[large] i drive as per derections to the back of the junk yard, and there is a semi-trailer, with [4] people,with a forklift unloaded [2] pallets of 'eggplants'[in a junk yard???]
they were quite strange acting, and i never got out of the truck while asking them about a tank!

needless, to say! i was ready for throttle manuvers, and watched my '6'
even in my ford going home!

i don't plan on working on week-ends any more

:wavey:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
farm produce, a purple/blue looking squash thing you slice .roll in egg yolk and flour, then pan-fry, it's about a 1/3 the size of an N.F.L football[or smaller]

they were unloading kilograms of cocaine or 'meth' [i didn't 'pry']

when i came back, to look for the l.p. tank the second time, i caught a glimpse,[from the corner of my eye, never stare!] of that 'size' of white bag/bundle being passed out of the truck! but then again it might have been laundry detergent, for all i know, or could care,at the time!

·
Registered
296 Posts
just out of curiosity anyone able to tell me the legal definition of conspiricy?
i think when it involves the welfare of the state only three people need to be involved. not a sane, safe, or intelligent thing to suggest. besides anyone thinking of attacking his homeland should be dragged out tarred, feathered then drawn and quartered. :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
sean

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know that the little pissant no longer posts here, but WHAT THE F*CK OVER!?!?!?

Ya know, I love the first amendment, but that's treason. We used to put bullets in people for saying sh1t like that! Especially in a time of war, to utter anti-government and treasons thought like that is a crime....why the hell doesn't this country understand that it's the enemy within that is the one to watch the closest. People like him should be conscripted into the military, given a canteen, a spear and sent ahead of the lines as bullet sponges. Cannon fodder worked in the days of yore, why not use a technique that's proven to work? I'd rather see a little crap sack like him catch a bullet or RPG than a actual human being.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
MileHighSailor - he was in the army, supposedly as an MP with a canine unit. His career was short for some reason. He claims he beat and generally mistreated the dogs, slept on on duty, etc.

I guess it pretty much was "all he could be"

He talks a good game, but let's face it - he's nowhere near the desperado he tries to make out that he is. He's no tactician.

He holds a huge grudge against the government - after all it's their fault he went to prison.

Most of his grand ideas are him taking a reasonable concept and totally misapplying it to the point of absurdity.

None of the alphabets seem to consider him much of a threat - and neither does anyone who has seen him or accepted any of his challenges. For some reason he always fails to act on them, even though he's the one that issued them.

If he devoted 1/2 his energy to being productive, he'd find that his life would be pretty good and he might not hate this country so much.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts