Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
steal tanker trucks, half and half size, full of stuff that makes poison gas when mixed. Pull it into DC, upwind of Congress. Charge to rupture both tanks, at their closest points. Set "no-tamper" device, timer for 30 seconds, leave upwind on little scooter that you had on side of truck. BET it'd have a MAJOR effect, successful or not. :)
Was looking for posts about trucks and this came up. I forgot how over-the-top crazy some of this stuff was.

Never mind all the failure points almost inherent in this craziness. First & most elementary would be the simple reality that you can't hardly go a mile down a major road without being on camera even in most rural areas - in DC, you'd be on thousands.

Then there's the sad reality that the guy proposing mass murder this way has a documented, multiple-decade history of meek surrender, with absolutely zero record of desperado Billy-Badass crimes. So many levels of 'sad' here.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yeah maybe finally Melvinous Felonious got "The T-shirt" with all his crazy talk?
download (33).jpeg

He always wanted to be on the Alone Show so does an isolation cell count?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
every single tank trailer has a position locating device - the electronics are usually buried INSIDE the tank somewhere so they cannot be got to very easily. he would be caught very quickly. Not only that, he'd more than likely just be killed outright, instead of captured. Terrorism, is not to be tolerated.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Well none of his criminal mastermind ideas are really all that thought out.

But maybe he got tired of being in the ranks of America's Most Unwanted and did something ala looney toons similar to this or started to before falling flat on his face 😈

I could just see legions of meter maids being federalized to hunt him down.😆

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Ten years of law enforcement and 28 years in the security/life-safety industry have convinced me that the 'criminal mastermind' is a myth. By and large, criminals are mostly just cold-hearted dumbasses.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Ten years of law enforcement and 28 years in the security/life-safety industry have convinced me that the 'criminal mastermind' is a myth. By and large, criminals are mostly just cold-hearted dumbasses.
True and really his level of master mind ought to be term mix-master mind. Like his thoughts are pretty well blended and shredded.

When you used the term cold hearted dumbasses I agree. A friend of mine read his dad's copy of When Money Grew On Trees by Johnny Mack. And his comment on both the author and his brother."How could they be so smart one way(growing high grade weed) yet so fucking dumb!?"
And the circumstances of his death makes me think he realized how damn dumb he really was. Before doing something dumber and taking himself out.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I think it is clear in his inability to understand that things may not go exactly the way he imagines they will. This permeates all of his posts. Everything works exactly the way he says and you're stupid to believe otherwise.

History has shown the rest of us that his plans seldom go his way.

He is like an extremely less likable Boyd Crowder from Justified. Lots of big ideas, but always falls on his face.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts