Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished reading an advisory from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
( RCMP ) . It seems that they just discovered that certain evil assault style rifles have plastic magazines available, or as the Mounties call them " stealth " magazines, designed to be concealed and smuggled past airport security.
This little bit of intelligence was obtained from some un-named webboard where the posters talked of filling the mags. with candy and passing them off as candy holders if questioned by security.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
That mag would have to have a titanium spring or something, wouldn't it? Besides, the mag would be of no value without a weapon to put it in.

RIKA

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I'm not going to worry until the stealth ammo comes out...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Well, I'm glad to hear that the RCMP is so vigilant.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Oh, no! Not an empty plastic magazine on a plane! Lawsy, lawsy, what is we gwine doooo!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STEALTH

Just an example of how the gun boards are monitored. I'll post if I see an advisory on the wanton shooting of small dogs or threats to shipping from jet skies.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
I'd really be interested in the source Burt, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Pfff, thats about as rediculous as the notion of the "plastic glocks" that could go through metal detectors...

Anyway, you can get assault weapons in canada, its just not worth it because of the mag cap.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Coyote, you silly boy!!! Bite your tongue. Wash out your mouth!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:eatpointe man i eat my words...

How did you get all the high caps?

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
All the mags have been legally converted to 5 rds. If you read the law there is no detailed way to convert them permanently. Almost any mag conversion can be reverted if you have the time, the appropriate tools, the skills, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
So if I went down and bought one of the M1 carbines ive had my eye on, I could just convert all the mags back to 20 rounders? sweet...

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
But if you do a poor enough job, you'll go to jail. My lawyer says my conversions will stand up in court! READ THE REGULATIONS IN DETAIL before you convert. BTW .30 Carbine mags come in 5, 15 & 30 rdss not 20.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Just more proof that you can't READ. U might "think" that a cigarette boat, full of RDX, at 60 mph, won't sink a supertanker, but that's only because you're STUPID. :) The Jet ski is to GET AWAY with, after turning loose the boat, dumbass.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dipstick, I have spent 24 years working with explosives, both in and out of the military. I known the capability of various explosives, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Live the reality,NOT your fantasy.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
... The fuck???

I think andy got lost on his computing interweb machine again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts