1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is another one of my Stevens model 520's. This 520 is of a earlier design...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Very nice collection - and practical too. :beer: I'm very fond of the Browning design shotguns.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very nice collection - and practical too. :beer: I'm very fond of the Browning design shotguns.

RIKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Good lord gunner...that's a beautiful collection. Makes me almost ashamed that the only shotgun I own is a little topper jr. 20ga. Don't get me wrong, I love my little 20. She's my first after all but, some days she leaves me wantin a little more...

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Beautiful guns, classics always seem timeless

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Very nice loking classic shotguns you have there.

Oh yeah, that reminds me that I need a shotgun match for my event as well.:dgrin:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Yep, after reading this post when it first came out - I put a 520 on my list. I wanted one in 12, seeing it would be more practical than my usual 16ga's that I buy - and of course I found a **** ton in 16. Took a while, but found my spare / "travel" gun gathering dust for $100.

Seeing this is one of Browning's hidden gems, I didn't want to mess with the original barrel, so I bought a new one off gunbroker to chop down and kept the original with polychoke as is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, after reading this post when it first came out - I put a 520 on my list. I wanted one in 12, seeing it would be more practical than my usual 16ga's that I buy - and of course I found a **** ton in 16. Took a while, but found my spare / "travel" gun gathering dust for $100.

Seeing this is one of Browning's hidden gems, I didn't want to mess with the original barrel, so I bought a new one off gunbroker to chop down and kept the original with polychoke as is.
Nice 520 hump ......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts