Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Two things I would like to be different. (1) external hammers, and (2) made of stainless steel...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly if it had a trigger for each barrels I might see a bit more practicality, otherwise I'm just seeing an automatic shotgun with only 2 rounds. I'm easily impressed how about a pump double barrel? Two Ithaca Model 37s would work.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
A guy on the high road did a double pump (so to speak) with a left and right hand 870 - he called it his 1760 project. Very very cool.

I too would prefer to see a double trigger version of this. I never did understand the point of a single trigger. Two triggers are just as fast realistically, and you get the instant choice of type of load you're sending downrange.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
wtf's cool about it? Same limitations as single shotgun, as to range, penetration, type of ammo problems, noise, lack of concealment, and now the clumsy thing weighs twice as much.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
you could have the novelty of having your very own, one of a kind twisted grass fingerring, made by GunKid himself, for a mere $50, too. Be considerably more portable, great conversation pc, save you a lot of $.

·
Registered
611 Posts
ROFLMAO! I have to hand it to you for the humor in that response. Good job!

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Interesting, but over priced.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have to say I really have little use for that Stoeger. I guess in places where one can't have a pump shotgun, and need a defense gun, it'd be OK.

I just really like my side x sides to have exposed hammers, two triggers, and a nice set of wood.

Some traditional things just shouldn't be messed with!

:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have always liked the traditional and graceful lines of a side by side. Add good wood and good finish and it can become a work of art. A Picatinny rail on a side by side is about as aesthetically appealing to me as a fat chic with a bare midriff and both seem equally practical.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
True ejectors. They need real ejectors like a H&R single shot. Snap open the action and both empties fly, flip in two more rounds from the off hand's fingers (like elephant hunters do with their rifle ammo) and you are back in action.

And maybe some sort of grip safety and firing pin lock setup so if you drop the gun it won't go off.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Doesn't Stoeger also have a "campers" OU 12 guage shottie????I always felt that an O/U 12 gauge,3 inch chamber;20 inch barrells and practical ( big dot or ghost ring) sights would make a very useful "utility " smoothbore for those who reside in anti -RKBA states.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts