Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and they quit making it cause BATF said it was AP. Hell, it should be AP at 2400 fps. :) Strat claims to use 185 grs at 1800 fps. :) That's about 400 fps beyond what's real, and utterly uncontrolable, and guys over there just SWALLOW that ejaculate.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
You seem to have this fixation on ejaculate swallowing.

Is this some hold over fantasy from yoru days as cell block cum dumpster during yoru incarceration?

And who the hell is strat adn where si his site. Never heard fo him.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fuck you. Nobody gives me a ration of shit, and then gets anything but shit in return.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
So who is this unknown "Strat" person?

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
So who is this unknown "Strat" person?

RIKA
Go to the AWRM board, he's a big shit over there. Be careful, that place is like the General Paranoia forum on PN back before the loons went to fight the evil computers in the Matrix, but the whole board is like that.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Let em put a little explanation in. Most times this wouldn't be necessary, but with CowardKid here. . .

When I say Stratiotes is a "big shit" over there, I mean he's one of the mods/major player, not the same thing I mean when I say CowardKid is a big shit. Just so ya don't think I'm kicking Strat in the ass.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Thanks Magnum. Interesting place.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Interesting site, I read a few threads and they had one where somebody had shot himself in the foot with a .45 Long Colt while under assault from charging soda cans! Gunkid, should spend some time there reading the "Gear" section, some contributors of those threads have some well thought out ideas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year gunkid!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hahahaha, man Ive tried to wish andy a happy holiday in a few threads now, I was being sincere. No need to insult people on christmas and whatnot. But jeez, you offer a little kindness and you get a "fuck you." I think we've found a real rocket scientist here.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Coyote, andy is a bitter old man with a nasty mouth. I used to try to feel compassion for him but not any more.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yeah Im not worried, it was christmas time and andy needs some holiday cheer more than any of us. But to hell with him, I think hes happier sitting in a jail cell, he seems to be trying to get back to it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
No wonder you were voted prison prom queen. :D

(sorry he left himself wide open and I couldn't resist it)

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
[Butthead}Uhhhh, huh, huh, huh, you said "wide open". Uhhh, huh, huh, huh.[/Butthead]

[Beavis] Hehehehehe, yeah! Yeah! Wide open! His butt's wide open. Hehehehehe That's pretty cool Butthead[/Beavis]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ah, but andy, you forgetting a golden rule: Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts