Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but don't have the sense to see the night use of the weapon will be close range and thus the weapon itself will make noise. A 10" POSCAR's bolt will clatter quite loud at night and the sonic crack will be very easy to hear.

SPECOPS knows this and they use either single shots or autos with locked slides and sub-sonic loads. The only ones without a clue are the same ones that pick 10" POSCARs.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
That "stupe" is a real lame to think that.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, leaning on a crutch is a good way to fall down.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mrostov said:
Well, leaning on a crutch is a good way to fall down.
NUTTY JOHN, has a rubber crutch?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the stupe 'thinks' he can bury my post.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Not only that, the tard doesn't understand what a bullet sounds like making an impact... it's not quiet. But then again, cause he's all talk and no walk, I wouldn't expect him to know little things like that. All his BS is from Hollywood pipedreams.

Mike

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe he can get a bigger hearing aid, HR. They maybe he can hear the action make noise and the bullet impact.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
A few years ago, I did a round of tests in a class for a certain three letter agency. We used various firearms with suppressors to examine just how quiet they really could be in the field. This went on for a couple of hours and we narrowed the field down to a Beretta 92 with a Gemtech suppressor, an UZI with an AWC suppressor, an AWC .22 pistol and rifle. Then I threw the wrench in the works. I made them shoot at sides of beef at ranges from 3 yards all the way out to 100 yards. The sound of the impact was very loud. On live flesh, it's even louder.

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
A few years ago, I did a round of tests in a class for a certain three letter agency. We used various firearms with suppressors to examine just how quiet they really could be in the field. This went on for a couple of hours and we narrowed the field down to a Beretta 92 with a Gemtech suppressor, an UZI with an AWC suppressor, an AWC .22 pistol and rifle. Then I threw the wrench in the works. I made them shoot at sides of beef at ranges from 3 yards all the way out to 100 yards. The sound of the impact was very loud. On live flesh, it's even louder.

Mike
HR:
The devil is in the details, and you're going to confuse Ol' NUTTY JOHN even farther, when you bring up the sound of the bullet hiting flesh.

The sound of a bullet hitting, live flesh, is different than when it hits dead flesh. The sound is louder, and it seems to me to echo slightly. A loud THWOCK, TYPE OF SOUND. Probably caused by the insides of the carcas, still be contained within the flesh.

But then how would NUTTY JOHN know that?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just get a slingshot and ball bearing. Step 5 yards from a rug thats hanging on a clothsline. You will hear that 'thwak' real loud. And any bullet will hit much harder and thus louder.

Stupkid would never think of that cause all he does is 'think'.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And you 'think' this is going away stupekid?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts