Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u can't READ, stupe

which is true of ALL my detractors. I said no such thing. What I SAID, stupe, was that a 20" AR-15 and 8" of silencer on same is the SAME OAL as a 26" 12 ga. Since the LATTER aint handy, neither is the AR. Which is WHY, stupe, I favor a 10" barrel for a rifle that's going to be "wearing" a suppressor, stupe. Go argue golf with Tiger Woods. You wont be as outclassed as you are arguing guns with ME.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: u can't READ, stupe

andy said:
which is true of ALL my detractors. I said no such thing. What I SAID, stupe, was that a 20" AR-15 and 8" of silencer on same is the SAME OAL as a 26" 12 ga. Since the LATTER aint handy, neither is the AR. Which is WHY, stupe, I favor a 10" barrel for a rifle that's going to be "wearing" a suppressor, stupe. Go argue golf with Tiger Woods. You wont be as outclassed as you are arguing guns with ME.
Actually, here is your post, verbatum:

THINK 26" barrel= handy riot 12 ga,

dummy? same OAL as 20" AR and 8" of can (another 4-6" of can is telescoped back around the barrel, or the gun WONT be very quiet, rapidfire, full charge 223 ammo.

Notice you said RIOT 12 ga. Your words, now who can't read (or doesn't even know what they post??) I guess we know who the stupe is.

Here's a link in case you try to hide it by pushing it off the page

And GK, you should be ashamed for insulting Tiger Woods like that. You aren't fit to tie his shoes, let alone try to compare yourself to him.

:devil:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stupekid, if A = B and B = C then A = C. So you 'THINK' a 26 inch shotgun is a riot gun. I must admit you have outdone yourself here. Tiger Woods? Stupekid, you are in the three stoogies class, not Tiger's.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Unregistered said:
stupekid, if A = B and B = C then A = C. So you 'THINK' a 26 inch shotgun is a riot gun. I must admit you have outdone yourself here. Tiger Woods? Stupekid, you are in the three stoogies class, not Tiger's.
DON'T you go insulting the stooges like that!

GunKid isn't even in the same class as the stooges, which ARE an AMERICAN INSTITUTION!

GK belongs in an institutiuon, which is as close as the comparison goes...

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts