Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
either the guy has a LOT to offer, or he's more of a threat, dead wt then a help, so why bother, hmm? He'd better KNOW a lot, be REALLY fit, have a LOT of ability AND the proper gear, etc. Now why would such a man BOTHER to hook up with YOU, hmm? What have YOU got to offer HIM? The answer is 100 to 1 likely to be "nothing". :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, it is comforting to know that those you are with will never leave you for dead if you ever get wounded.

Besides, if someone has their sh^t together THAT much, they're smart enough to know that they probably can't go it alone and survive for very long. Loners die cold, lonely, and soon.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Wait wait wait. If this guy must really know alot and be REALLY fit, and have PROPER gear, then that sure leaves out gunkid with his bad back, poor hearing, inability to go past 1/2 hikes, etc...

Yes, gunkid has nothing to offer.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
well , like the by-line on the poll stated, not to give it to much thought!

so ,i didn't, and chose the person who prepared for survival.

now ,already not giving it much thought before votin'

i figured a person/people wanting to live in saftey throuh 'extreme hardship'
were prepared.[at least mentally] i've never dug to deep for certain answers
in life.

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He's right it IS stupid to choose someone for one attribute. I selected based on 5 attributes, all my Mini Mart girls have:

1.) Nice hooters
2.) Nice "riding" butt
3.) Nice guns
4.) Serviceable pickup truck
5.) They work at the Mini Marts that stock the most good beer

Not necessarily in that order. . .wait, yes it is! :dgrin:

Plus I figure if they want to be in charge, that's fine, whether I'm on top or bottom. . . . .I WIN!!!

Just call me Maharajah Magnum :D

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
all very commendable qualities Magnum88C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts