Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you smuggle and hide a 1911 and a .380 into Basic and/or AIT. They missed them both during searches, right? (Down to your underwear) Why? Why would you need them? (Lie N0.1) Then, in broad daylight on a Sunday morning you shoot a Crow off the roof of the PX. This on a Military Post during the Viet Nam War. (Lie N0.2) Nobody notices on one of the busiest posts of the period. When your buddy "snitches" you off, all you get is an Article 15, even though you have committed CRIMES, not rule infractions. (Lie N0.3.) Your Company Commander couldn't have saved you from the offense of knowingly discharging a firearm in a cantonment area if he was your Father. You might have ended up in the felon platoon. :):):)

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
it was nam era, twit. nobody searched anything here in the US. I went home on a weekend pass about halfway thru basic. you can't READ, that's your problem. they didn't have the time to march us anywhere. they hauled us around in 18 wheeler cattle trucks. you can't ****ing read, that's all. I never said it was the middle of the day. it was dawn. the private assigned to security there had a ball bat, and yelled "hey" and I ran. :) it was with the .22 unit, not all THAT loud. He was around the other side of the PX, so I didn't notice him before I shot. :) when are you EVER going to learn that NOBODY could make this **** up. ? I"m as real as they come, dude. I'd never bother to lie to a pos like you. you aint worth the effort needed to think of anything special

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you think I was during the Viet Nam War? Ontario? Sure we were searched. Right down to the tidy ******'s. Your still a liar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts