Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATF approved, finally. I should be seeing it in a week or less. 53 weeks.

Registered
Congrats, hope you enjoy it; the 53-week time frame is both ridiculous and predictable.

Fair warning, they鈥檙e like Lay鈥檚 potato chips - it鈥檚 hard to stop at just one. 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have you started the process for the next one(s) yet?
The first ones still only a promise from Silencer Central. I was notified a week ago that it would be shipped. I think this is the only one I'll get. Too much hassle. I live in the woods so who is going to care if I make noise?

Registered
Still don't have it yet? That's surprising, having gotten the release almost two weeks ago.

I enjoy mine, but agree that they're not really a true necessity. The only ones who care when I'm noisy with guns are the cats, and they just go into the storage room where they live or somewhere else until I'm done playing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still don't have it yet? That's surprising, having gotten the release almost two weeks ago.

I enjoy mine, but agree that they're not really a true necessity. The only ones who care when I'm noisy with guns are the cats, and they just go into the storage room where they live or somewhere else until I'm done playing.
I just got back from the Ontario fishing trip and got a message that the suppressor will be here next week. Not exactly pleased by the delay., but what can you do? If I had it to do over I wouldn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts