Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

Sweeping Up After Someone

516 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Garand 
#1 ·
I've decided to do some minor house keeping here.
Someone who has had multiple user accounts.
Mostly due to him losing passwords and or email accounts and or their passwords; at least I assume that.
Well, those old accounts I'm shutting down.
Why? Well don't laugh but it's to keep someone from possibly hacking into his old accounts and imitating him.
For spamming purposes.
If I had a way of doing it without "banning" those I would.

#3 · (Edited)
Approximately February the 2nd. I say that because I'm not sure if the last day is solely calendar date based or a 24hour countdown.
Like Facebook dose to m...err people they ban.😁

Plus, there might be a delay if he loses his log in information, again.🙄

I hope he doesn't come back swinging verbally.

He's had or will have 30 days to come up with some justified arguments and maybe some coherent answers.
I hope.

But I'm remembering roughly 20 years ago on Patriot Network where one young woman asked him some polite but pointed questions about, IIRC, firearms and he went off on her terribly. Which earned him a terrible dislike from me for the longest time. And about got the snot best out of him by someone else. I ain't saying who.

Has he learned much? Eh We will see in a couple of weeks.

#4 ·
If Boati is reading this, and I hope he is. All he has to do is act civilly. If he would just go with this is my opinion and here's why, instead of insulting everyone he would be far better off. If he would keep related posts in the same thread, he wouldn't look like a deranged lunatic. He gets what he gives. Also, he would be better off saying "I think this would work" vs "I did this" when it is obvious that he didn't do what he claims.

#5 ·
Yes, he's his own worse enemy and it's an unfortunate thing.
Also him trying remedial manipulation of people here is pretty obvious.
So another taxpayer funded degree gone to waste.
He might advance himself better with courses in office use of computers and the internet.
Might help him set up the website he's been talking about for +/-20years without having to have help.
I may need something or someone like that soon too.

#6 ·
His website didn't last very long. "Silent Streak" was pretty much Ole' Melvin at his worst. All the things he does here compounded. He posted a lot of both the questions and answers himself. Always praising himself of course. A typical shotgun question was answered with " Why bother with a shotgun:?" And then how road hunting with a .22 gets more game. I asked why a shorty carbine was posted in a handgun forum and his reply was it was a "non issue" ??? I got banned when I questioned his pontification that handgun practice over 10 yards was meaningless. I wish I could retrieve it. You talk about funny!

#7 ·
Yeah, that was a perfect example of him being him.
I don't know the technicalities of it all down to the minute. But in 3 more days he'll be automatically reinstated here. If he's not lost his password.
So expect the Dangling Participles of Doom to be raining down upon us.🤣

#8 ·
It was a real trick back in the days that Melvin ran the "Bugout Board" in the mid to late '90's, just trying not to get banned for calling him on his BS that he couldn't back up. But as I have always said, Melvin brings detailed conversation and facts out from those of us trying to disprove of the garbage he generates at times. Melvin's refusal to post any proof that he actually does anything he talks about, proves that he lives in a fantasy world. He could post pictures of his improvised sleeping bag system without violating any laws, but he chooses not to. If he wanted pictures to prove that I use a Canadian Army 6 piece Arctic sleeping bag, no problem, I'll provide photos.

The "minimalist" survivalist scenario for him, is having nothing more that a couple of firearms, a backpack with maybe 2 days food and the desire to shoot people to resupply. His "plan" in the past to float down the Mississippi on a raft and "sell" his services to a Louisiana "Warlord" says it all. While every year many people actually do kayak, over the distance of the Mississippi from north to south, Melvin consistently demonstrated a lack of detailed planning.

Reactions: BigEd
#9 ·
Yeah, I also remember some of us bringing up the lock and dam system and how when that is defunct after SHTF good luck with that.
Plus his Huck Finn raft fantasy was even more hilarious.
His first iirc was using a cheap one man version.
Then the other was some cell block sounding dream of being on a wooden raft or may a pontoon boat with a bunch of convicts.🙄

#10 ·
After watching a number of You tube videos last year, that trip looks like it would be a lot of fun, if I was 20-25 years younger and single. I can't see my wife wanting to try something like that. A good kayak with a set of collapsible wheels would make the locks easily passible, but in a time of a hostile environment with marauders a plenty planning ahead would be utmost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.