Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seconds, was a fair level of pistol skill, and doing same in 4.5seconds was just great. now WTF makes anybody THINK (dangerous) men are just going to STAND there,being SHOT-AT, for more than 1-2 seconds? At the very LEAST,they are going to be MOVING in 2 seonds. So, IF your draw and first shot happens BEFORE they detect you, you have 2 seconds, at MOST, before the guys are running, diving prone, or firing BACK at you. So, basically, IF the draw is part of the timed-event (ie, they SEE you) you will have to hit the first guy in 1 second flat, the other 2 in 1.5 seconds more. In other words, you WONT succeed at. :)

What MATTERS with the pistol is how FAST you are with it, both at the ccw draw and repeat hits, on 1-2 men, at 10ft or less. THAT'S what you should be practicing, NOT slowfire bs at 25m. If you have to handle more than 1 man, more than 10m away, you'd BETTER have an autorifle, and you'd be WAY ahead to have a CANNED one, so that you don't flinch at firing it, and one that has a .22 unit for practice, so that you WILL fire the needed 5000 rds a year of practice, so that you ARE truly good with it, from either shoulder. The idea that the pistol is going to suffice, (other than by pure luck) for shtf defense is just silly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:


<snip>

The idea that the pistol is going to suffice, (other than by pure luck) for shtf defense is just silly.
Thats right TARD, you're just silly.

By the way, Mel Tappan, while he was alive, was surprisingly quick, and accurate, when shooting from his wheel chair, or his six-wheel ATV. Which, by coincidence, he bought the ATV from me!

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's why clowns like u HATE timers,

because they SHOW that what you THINK is fast is nothing of the kind.; A draw and 2 on each of three chests at 25m in 6 seconds LOOKS "fast", until you see a REAL pistolero do the same thing in 4 seconds flat. :) So go ahead, dummy, LIVE in your fantasy world. You'll get a VERY rude awakening one day, right before you get what stupid <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>s like you have COMING.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Re: that's why clowns like u HATE timers,

223 fan said:
because they SHOW that what you THINK is fast is nothing of the kind.; A draw and 2 on each of three chests at 25m in 6 seconds LOOKS "fast", until you see a REAL pistolero do the same thing in 4 seconds flat. :) So go ahead, dummy, LIVE in your fantasy world. You'll get a VERY rude awakening one day, right before you get what stupid <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>s like you have COMING.
Hey TARD, I see your MACHO-NANNY potty mouth is working at full speed again. What did you do wuss? Take a brave pill?

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so what, punk?

what are you going to do about it? You dont have a clue about much of anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Re: so what, punk?

223 fan said:
what are you going to do about it? You dont have a clue about much of anything.
I see you're still into your "I'm a legend in my own mind," state of confusion today.

I know that your terminally jealous of Tappan, or any other serious writer, with talent.

TARD, talent is something you suffer a severe lack of.

Make all the threats you want to TARD, wax eloquent, go for the brass ring. Say the big things.

Or, am I using words that are to big for you to understand?

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,147 Posts
IPSC IS NOT REALITY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
IPSC IS NOT REALITY!
None of the gun games are reality.

For reality, you need lead heading your way too. When that happens check and see what your pucker hole does.

Bill
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top