Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aint EVER happening, by ANY man or woman. Neither is 90+% hits on 4" marks while swimming, with suppressed rifle and subsonic ammo. Dumbass.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Dumb post comparing apples and oranges. Just because you can't hit at distance doesn't mean no one else can. You're totally afraid to visit Hard Rock and see whether it can or can't be done. Sissy.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I"d bet $1000, even money, you can't even get 6 out of 10 hits, 4" circles, while swimming, at 50 yds, using a subsonic load and can. :) 4x that far is a dead rock cinch, and you KNOW it. So is the 9 out of 10 hits. That's why I have ZERO worries about betting 10 to 1. I KNOW you can't do it, and I KNOW you won't even show up.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I never saw Rika post that she could.

Man you are losing it...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You're right, I never made any claims like that. Andy slithers nicely trying to confuse things.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Classic degeneration to personal attacks used by the simpleminded.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
And I'm taking you up on it. Give me YOUR address and I'll send a ticket voucher for you to fly first class out here and you can watch me. Tell you what, we'll make it interesting, I'll do it during winter when the water is nice and cold.

So, instead of wasting time calling me a pussy, why aren't you sending me your addy so I can send you a ticket voucher?

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Mike, the answer to that is simple - He is afraid, and desparately wants to figure out a way to make you decide it isn't worth it so he candeclare victory - the alternative is something he can't face.

Otherwise he would have given you the information already.

Here's his big chance to udb our faces in it, and he's inventing excuses and doing everything BUT making it happen.

Kinda lays it all out so everyone can see.

:devil:

·
Registered
611 Posts
I aint talking you YOU bitches, I'm talking to pussy hard rock-mikey
If you don't want anyone else to respond, you could PM the person-of-the-week.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
84 C4 said:
If you don't want anyone else to respond, you could PM the person-of-the-week.
Nah. Then we wouldnt have a TV-movie-of-the-week to go along with the person-of-the-week.

"Gotta get off, gotta get out of this merry go round!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts