Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he picked a Beretta so he could shoot skunks without hearing protection, instead of a .45. Shows how much HE knows. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Did Andy tell you that? He is lying! Ted actually chose a 44 Magnum (slingshot).

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Apparentlt GunKid cannot shoot without ear protection and thinks that no one else can.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hard Ball said:
Apparentlt GunKid cannot shppt without ear protection and thinks that no one else can.
He has hearing damage from a bizzare slingshot accident as an adolescent.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Is that the accident that also involved chaps,a pacifier,& a goat?

:nyah:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
It's been a couple years ago, but the only time I've heard Nugent mention handguns, he was espousing the Glock 20 (10mm)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
American Handgunner did a write up on him, years ago, and he was carrying a Beretta 9, but loved to hunt deer with .44 Smiths.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOBODY shoots NEARLY as well, rapidfire, without a can or ear protection as a top hand can do WITH ear protection or a can. You MIGHT turn in the same LAME performance you lames turn in WITH ear protection, but so what?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
We all know GoonKid has a bad flinching problem. But rather than overcome it, he has to use crutches and gizmos. 'Course it doesn't really matter as he can't own a gun.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
41mag said:
Is that the accident that also involved chaps,a pacifier,& a goat?

:nyah:
Yeah, that's the one. But I hear tell that the midget and the two gerbils came out of it without a scratch.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
mrostov said:
Yeah, that's the one. But I hear tell that the midget and the two gerbils came out of it without a scratch.
LOL! :beer:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
223 fan said:
American Handgunner did a write up on him, years ago, and he was carrying a Beretta 9, but loved to hunt deer with .44 Smiths.
Several years ago I watched a PBS hunting show where Ted shot a rhino with his bow.I could have sworn that he was carrying a Smith as a BUG.
IIRC he had to use the guides 375 H&H to finish the rhino.He never pulled the revo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts