Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

tell it to the hundreds of animals, asshole

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Hasher 
#1 ·
they are the ones you'll have to convince, that I never hit them with a bullet. :)

#2 ·
Ok post some pics of your hunting.

Lets wee you started shootign in the mid 70's spent all of the 90's and early 2000 in the PENITENTARY and yet you killed hundreds of animals.

andy.

Hunting rats and lice and mice in your cell just don't cut it as experience.

#3 ·
A quote from Rich Z so that maybe who claims to know everything worth knowing can have a chance at getting a clue someday.

Andy - btw, POSTING A REPLY to a post is when you want to post a new message in the same thread as the one you are reading and want to continue with that particular discussion.

CREATING A NEW THREAD, is when you want to start a whole different topic different and separate from previously existing threads.

A THREAD is a continuous line of posts with a common topic, normally posted in chronological order. Normally a thread begins with a new topic post, and then is continued via REPLIES to that and following posts.

I have noticed a lot of disjointed threads on here which appear to be what SHOULD be continuations of an existing thread. So I felt some definitions might be in order

#4 ·
But, we have tried some of the things you've claimed. I've shot a few coyotes with my .45. The farthest any made was less then 10 yds. (I have had them run farther than that with a .223 in them)

But, as in all things, bullet placement matters. I have no doubt that with a poor hit from a .45 they would have ran miles away.

Ancedotal evidence is just that.

:devil:

#6 ·
Many years ago, one of my taskings on the base I was posted to was to blow beaver dams in the summer so water in the river that ran through the base didn't get stagnant. I convinced my Sgt Maj that instead of carrying the Remington 1100 that was issued for "targets of opportunity", that I carry my personal 9mm Browning w/ 147 grain hollow points. After a few days a "target of opportunity" showed up and I managed to get the beaver with 1 shot in the head at about 50 yds. Talk about lucky, I had a golden horseshoe up my butt that day. It can be done.

Gunkid, you only can prove a 2 year history of shooting in competition, nothing else. So how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

#9 ·
Hasher said:
Ok post some pics of your hunting.

Lets wee you started shootign in the mid 70's spent all of the 90's and early 2000 in the PENITENTARY and yet you killed hundreds of animals.

andy.

Hunting rats and lice and mice in your cell just don't cut it as experience.
NUTTY JOHN is to afraid to go hunting. If he leaves the back porch, he may sprain an ankle, or twist a knee. Besides he has to help MAMA spend her money.

Then there is his DONE-LAP to consider. Since NUTTY JOHN'S belly done lapped over his belt, it has become major concern to him.

And, then their is his fat, flabby ass. When NUTTY JOHN'S fat, flabby, ass starts to shake, it becomes uncontrolable unless NUTTY JOHN sets down on it. That may be the reason NUTTY JOHN sets at the computer all day long spewing his tripe all over the Internet. This must help keep his fat, flabby ass under control. Now, if NUTTY JOHN could just do the same for his mouth ... What a nice place the Internet would be ...

#10 ·
>>NUTTY JOHN'S fat, flabby, ass starts to shake, it becomes uncontrolable unless NUTTY JOHN sets down on it. That may be the reason NUTTY JOHN sets at the computer all day long spewing his tripe all over the Internet.<<

LMAO! Good 'un

So THATS why he does it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.