Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

test for determing WORTHINESS of somebody

4K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  gnslngr 
#1 ·
to be allowed into retreat. Send them out with a silenced .22 Glenfield rifle, and if they dont come back with an AR or M16, forget them. They aint worth the oxygen that they breathe, much less the other resources that they will cost you.

#3 ·
u.r. right, clint!

a solid gold silencer on a mod#60 .22 should bring in a fair price!

easily, enough to comand the price of a a.r./m16

not only worthy, buy a pretty slick horse trader to boot! :bird:

thanks.

#4 ·
no, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. AFTER shtf, they KILL somebody, and TAKE the rifle. Before shtf, WHY give them ANYTHING in the way of a gun,hmm?

#5 ·
Well, this is in the military style firearms forum. Why would SHTF have anything to do with it?

Besides, your SHTF dream world is a lot like the movie Waterworld. A major fantasy with no basis in the real world. To bad you don't have a real life to live for, what a waste of energy to be so involved in something you'll never see.

#6 ·
oh, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> u, man. MOST people in the US are doing nothing that amounts to a crap, including ALL cops. :) You might as well be trying to empty the ocean with a spoon as "enforce" 90% of the laws, ESPECIALLY the dope laws. There's 10x the dope available here than there was 40 years ago. :-0

#8 ·
I could get ANY sort of dope I wanted, in the HOLE in prison, if I had enough money. I could get <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, too. Some of the female guards or nurses or teachers were always putting-out, if you had $1000 or so. u can't even keep dope out of the SEGREGATION UNIT inside 'secured" prisons, man,much less control it in the public sector.

#10 ·
Clint, it's a bait and switch argument. Once he realized he couldn't have an actual discussion about his own post, he went off the reservation and had to find something that he could post that you couldn't argue with.

(of course the lack of any coherent theme pretty much made any kind of rational discussion impossible anyway)

Just ignore it. I sure he feels much better having said all that, whatever his point was.

:devil:

#11 ·
notice how melvin keeps turning to his dope crutch.He's just a junkie, and a limp dicked one at that.He has no recourse but to crawfish on real discussions since his expirience in everything is 20 plus years old and he can't get up the gumption to try new things.
Dope, who cares about some half wit and them doing dope?
If TSHTF, a majority of those who have retreats set up already won't have to rely on some bs like melvin put out, they'll have members already plus resources set aside for possible new members.
His post reminds me of kids playing fort, you know where they tell some wannabe to go get em some ice cream or something and they'll let him play.

#13 ·
223 fan said:
Send them out with a silenced .22 Glenfield rifle, and if they dont come back with an AR or M16, forget them. They aint worth the oxygen that they breathe, much less the other resources that they will cost you.
What if they have no weapons experience, but:

- they're a small-town veterinarian or indian healer who's used to treating illness and injuries in a low-tech manner

- they know where there's a semi-trailer full of food they'll trade for a year's shelter in your retreat

- they're a hydroponic gardener, who could increase your food supply much more than they'd consume

- they're your mother

Personally, if we're talking about a "retreat" situation, I think all the above are worth considering, even if they don't have pre-existing weapons skills.

#14 ·
Of course, GK has neglected to mention that, under his plan, anyone who is wounded or injured will be killed. That way they can't give away his position. (yes, he has posted this more than once.)

So, I don't think there'd be a whole lot of interest on anyone's part to be one of GK's merry men...

:devil:

#15 ·
Aslan, you neglected to mention that he stated he would kill because he wouldn't waste valuable medicines on a wounded friend. And you're right, no sane person would want to be around GK.

RIKA

#18 ·
223 fan said:
u, man. MOST people in the US are doing nothing that amounts to a crap, including ALL cops. :)
And you are doing what that amounts to more than a crap?

#20 ·
Oh,$hit!! ......I thought I was having an Andy/GK/.223fan flashback......too much overtime and stree in my life nowadays.....deep cleansing breaths-focus on the what the Creator shall do with me when he casts me back upon the Wheel.......AHHHHH!!! the De-Barked Chihuahua just appeared!!!AND HE AIN"T TALKING TODAY!!!!.....ok....all better now (puts down pick handle and assumes semi-Lotus position....)

#21 ·
gripper said:
Oh,$hit!! ......I thought I was having an Andy/GK/.223fan flashback......too much overtime and stree in my life nowadays.....deep cleansing breaths-focus on the what the Creator shall do with me when he casts me back upon the Wheel.......AHHHHH!!! the De-Barked Chihuahua just appeared!!!AND HE AIN"T TALKING TODAY!!!!.....ok....all better now (puts down pick handle and assumes semi-Lotus position....)
HA!,,,HA, HA,HA!,,,[W.T.F.?],,,,,,,as the 'gun-tard' IS A [2] /TWO YEAR-OLD POST!!!,,,much ,,,how shall 'I' SAY!.... 'like the MEXICAN VARMINTS[i.e. my gun-safes are 'STOCKED'] ,,,rippin' AMERICA A 'NEW ASS-HOLE',,, IN THERE "MASSED ATACKS/SWARMS!!!....AS THIS "HAPPENS ON A DAILY BASIS!
[ in my 'A-O'],,,,,, now 'I' CONSIDER MYSELF A CULTURAL 'kinda' GUY!
and will ,,,,MEET MISTER "ZORRO'S" ****** DOPE/CASH CORRUPTED 'STAINED SOULS' ON THE FIELD OF "IMMORTALITY",,,ANY DAY!

[i.e. when my APACHE-TROOPERS are thirstin' fer BLOOD!,,, ur,ah,,,,and,,,mexican SCALPS!] :madeuce:

#25 ·
andy when you were talking about dope was that a reference to yourself??
i'm just wondering. well so much for thinking. :cool:

#26 ·
guarding a pos base, against no threat at all, when I was supposed to be clearing out for the trip home. dont worry, I won't be guarding any of the likes of you slimeballs, nor asking to join you. You will all be dead within a month of shtf, anyway. You are too chickenshit, lazy, ignorant and sheeplike to make it. You are ticks, you NEED other people to feed off of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.