Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll do a PM to him, ask him if he'll go, since the pussy is SCARED to come to CO. :) If Zombo says ok, you send him the $200? Dont see why you'd give a shit who gets it, you are still out the money. Zombo will tell us all about how mikey pussied out, AGAIN.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I find this funny, since HardRock already said it would be you GunKid or it isn't happening. I though you weren't afraid of anything. Now we see you are afraid to travel. And afraid of your parole officer. (Though we told you it would be done such that you don't have to violate your parole.)

Oh well.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
GunKid will do or say anything to get out of his challange to Hard Rock.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Yes, but this will also allow him to say that Teuf pussed out too, if he tells the Columbine Kid there to fuck off.

2 for one deal. Not bad.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
little weasel he is. Hmm I am not that far from PAgosa maybe I need to go there.

OF course I would want his PO in attendance .

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Everyone's personal differences with GK aside, Zombo has always been a pretty decent and honest guy so why not have him show up? If anything, everyone will take his word more on the results of the shoot than they would GK's.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u wont need MY word for it, Hard Rock will just NEVER post again. :) He's HISTORY on the boards ALREADy, everybody can SEE he's nothing but a welching pussy, and a liar.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
yeah, why DON'T you come here, pussy?
Hey NUTTY JOHN, I have told you several times that I am willing to come there. Why are you ignoring me?

Is the YELLOW STRIP on your back showing through your shirt?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
u wont need MY word for it, Hard Rock will just NEVER post again. :) He's HISTORY on the boards ALREADy, everybody can SEE he's nothing but a welching pussy, and a liar.
Yeah, thats right NUTTY JOHN, Everybody Welches, and lies -- except you, right?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I will be glad to come there. I will be accompanied by an LEO because I do not trust you to try somthing liuke attempted murder.

So what wioll it be ?/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts