Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50,000 times in order to be able to drive a nail. Most little kids can just watch somebody do it for a few seconds, and practice for a few seconds,and they are as "good" at it as garnad or asswipe will EVER be. :) See, dumbass, I am capable of using PRINICPLES. Once a man like me has seen an A frame pack, making one is nothing. I never saw a can made or mounted in my life, but my first try worked FINE. :) I'd never seen a brass piloted drill bit, nor a counterbored and tapped gun muzzle, nor a baffle, nor a baffle forming kit. I made them all, and I made them work just great, first try. Some people are just MANY TIMES more capable than other people, that's all.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd never seen a Kydex pocket rig, nor an IWB rig secured with a velcro flap, and I made those, too. I"d never seen a Split Nose bullet, I'd never seen a .45 bullet driven 2000 fps, and I made that happen, too. Some people are creators, and others are just lame assed, secondhander mental TICKS, like 90% of those here.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I"d never seen a La france nova 9mm Star in the flesh, or one with a 1911 firing pin, ambi safety, or mag catch at the bottom of the frame, nor a Detonics slide slash, nor with a ducktail tang, nor luminous sights, nor 356 chambering, and I made all that happen, too.

·
Registered
779 Posts
And andy said "let there be light, and there was light"......

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gee, I'm really impressed. Bet you never saw the inside of a prison but you made it first try. :beer: Andy, you are truly an inspiration for petty criminals and the mentally disturbed everywhere throughout this great land.

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
JD your a real fucking head case LOL

You got me swinging a hammer (thats cool, it's a titanium "Stilleto", 18" hatchet stlye handle, by the way, carried middle of back, in Occidental Leather bags, I have thier titanium "cats paw" too by the way and it' excellent), with some little kids watching.

Then the little kids are better than Garand and Aslan? Are Garand and Aslan in the building trades too? Are these little kids in a vocational program or something?

Are you off your fucking rocker? Trying to come up with some lame explanation why you don't know how to do most anything you talk about

Teuf,

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
OMG! ROTFLMAO!

GK you're a hoot! Sad, pathetic, but a hoot nonetheless.

I feel honored that I have gotten to you to the extent that Garand and Teuf have. I'm in very good company. Unlike you, I have learned from these two gentlemen - you'd do well to listen to their advice.

Go ahead and make your A-frame pack. I'd rather spend the money on a quality pack with a good frame. (I'm parital to interal frame packs, though I do own external frame packs too)

Btw, I have made pack frames before - ladder, ladder suspension, and a-frame. I made mine from Aluminum tubing and webbing. You lack the woodcraft that the average boyscout has by the time he is 14.

Have you figured out which mountains you live in yet?

:devil:

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Aslan , my friend, thanks for the compliment. Isn't it amazing the dribble he comes out with when he is jealous of others.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i havn't a clue :shrugs: what the fuck, this thread is all about[although, I KNOW!] but it is a funny [1].

i can tell you all 'stories' about keeping convicts/scumbags in line with a 28oz
framing hammer, when i was 'cracking the whip' settin' mobiles!..but why.

this thread is STILL nuttin' me up.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, why dont you just meet someone from the forums, with no hostility, in person. Then you could show them your work, and we'd all get off your back. Hell, if you proved that half the stuff you say is true, then I'd concede, but as it stands your

a) not credible
b) insulting
c) you act like an idiot.

People are offering to come to you, on your terms, and you keep backing out for no reason. Just prove some of this stuff, and we'll back off. Hell, post some pictures of your gear or something.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Coyote said:
Andy, why dont you just meet someone from the forums, with no hostility, in person. Then you could show them your work, and we'd all get off your back. Hell, if you proved that half the stuff you say is true, then I'd concede, but as it stands your

a) not credible
b) insulting
c) you act like an idiot.

People are offering to come to you, on your terms, and you keep backing out for no reason. Just prove some of this stuff, and we'll back off. Hell, post some pictures of your gear or something.
Coyote - The chances of NUTTY JOHN moderating his act are slim and none. And slim left town.

As a young person, in your last teen year, you are already more grown up, more mature, than NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Anyone else find it funny that here is the guy who claims that one has to practice with tens of thousands of rounds a year to be proficient, yet now one doesn't have to practice at all, just has to imagine he's practicing?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Its a conceptual thing - just like sleeping with a photo of a sweater girl and pretending its just as good as the real thing.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wow now he invented nights sights as well and is now a suppercustom gunsmith who can invent all kinds of things.

Well another message to Mike fisher is on it was convict.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"but as it stands your
a) not credible
b) insulting
c) you act like an idiot."

An excellent summary of GunKid's posts.

Reactions: Dorobuta

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
But at least gunkid didn't say he 'invented the internet'.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Forgot about that one.

When I talked that particular post over with Mike Fisher he suggested I discuss it with DHS and perhaps the Investigators office at teh Coast Guard.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
THE GUIDED ANTI SHIPPING JET SKI! oh man, that cracks me up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts