Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

Teuf's an idot. If he READ my book, read

2K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  RIKA 
#1 ·
that "disposable can" book, he'd KNOW that bozo and I have NOTHING in common. So he's just talking shit about what he knows NOTHING. John knows damned well that I wrote the .22 can book for paladin. Part II of it is going to be available, real soon now, with 90 or so pages of general gun and can info tacked onto it, $20, download or email.

#6 ·
Shee-it. I think Teuf would rather read old copies of "Highlights" magazine than a crappy old "u 2 can make cans" book from Paladin. "Gallant orders his suppressors from reputable companies like Gemtech, Goofus steals PVC pipe and window screens from construction sites to make his."

#11 ·
Aslan said:
IDOT = Individual Dominating Over Tards

pretty much everyone on this board is an IDOT.

Right Tard?

:devil:
Oh man, oh man, Tim, was that ever funny.

Hey TARD = :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

#12 ·
andy said:
that "disposable can" book, he'd KNOW that bozo and I have NOTHING in common. So he's just talking shit about what he knows NOTHING. John knows damned well that I wrote the .22 can book for paladin. Part II of it is going to be available, real soon now, with 90 or so pages of general gun and can info tacked onto it, $20, download or email.

Is this book going to be the one to make you all the money you have been rambling on about? I wonder after reading pretty much every post you have here who is going to check your spelling, grammar and make your ramblings and scattergun sentences legible for educated people to read? I will give you some excellent advice, since you are way way out there why don't you write science fiction and fantasy books? The way I see it you already have an inside line being a space cadet and all. Thusly you would be able to live quite well in never never land till the end of time.

#13 ·
Good advice Hipster but I can't think of a single person who would want to work with him to ghost write it. He has already insulted and run off several people who were going to create his website. I think that gunkid will stay unpublished except for his blatherings on the web.

RIKA

#15 ·
Does this count as being published? Not trying to start crap, but at some point both factions make things fuzzy.

The books are better written than what he writes here, especially without the distracting "you POSs" and stuff like that. I learned some good stuff. As I said, I don't agree with everything but it's also good to keep an open mind.

cheers

Attachments

#19 ·
RIKA, I got them from JD. I'm not sure if there is publishing info per-se, but from what he says and his writing style I have no doubt he wrote them. Off the top of my head I'd guess they were written within the last 10 years? My understanding is that "Colt .45" is the name he wrote under around the time he was dealing with Paladin.

All I'm trying to say is JD knows stuff, a lot more than me, but on the flip side clearly Teuf, Bill, etc. do to. That's why it's just crazy everyone calling each other stupid in light of that. I'm not trying to stick up for GK because he doesn't need it and probably doesn't care anyhow, just trying give info where I can.

cheers

#20 ·
andy said:
...John knows damned well that I wrote the .22 can book for paladin...

As I’m the only “John” around here (afaik) that’s commented on you writing or not writing those books, I’ll assume you’re talking about me.

Be nice, and please don’t try to put words into my mouth. I never said that I “know damn well” that you wrote that one book I read. What I said was this:

...I’ve read one .22 suppressor book that I wouldn’t be surprised if it were written by GK. The phrasing, etc, seem like his, although the tone in the book is more mellow.

Also, the construction techniques are what he espouses here, the ‘baffle-forming kit’, the use of a Beretta 21A, etc. The technique, the choice of gun, and the phrasing; all sound like his. So I figure he probably wrote it. It’s possible he read it and just ‘morphed’ into it afterwards, but IMO, that’s less likely.

“How to make a silencer for a .22” or “How to make a .22 silencer”, something like that. Standard Paladin publishing style; don’t recall the number of pages. Came across it at a gunshow in Tulsa a couple years ago, iirc.

I still stand by that. I figure you probably did, but I can’t “know” that you did. Any more than I can “know” RIKA’s actually female, or Garand’s not really a 70-year-old Ethiopian hooker. I can assume and believe, but I can’t “know” for certain, can I…?

#21 ·
I was just wondering if the books were self published or not. Its possible that GK did write the books and that they have good information. If so, more power to him.

So whats the point of visiting all these forums and making a total a**hole of himself if gunkid wants to sell his books. Most of the people who he has run-ins with wouldn't buy his books for a plugged nickel if they were gold plated. Why? Because they wouldn't contribute even a penny if it would help John Melvin Davis. People feel that much hostility toward him.

RIKA

#22 ·
John in AR said:
<snip>

I still stand by that. I figure you probably did, but I can’t “know” that you did. Any more than I can “know” RIKA’s actually female, or Garand’s not really a 70-year-old Ethiopian hooker. I can assume and believe, but I can’t “know” for certain, can I…?
A funny but true way to end the post. However, I think the JOHN nutty JOHN was talking about is actually hinmself. Thats the way his drug ravaged mind works.

Garand could be a 70-year-old Ethiopian hooker? Well, I suppose that could be a

#23 ·
John in AR said:
<snip>

A funny but true way to end the post. However, I think the JOHN, NUTTY JOHN was talking about, is actually himself. Thats the way his drug ravaged mind works.

Garand could be a 70-year-old Ethiopian hooker? :laugh01: Well, I suppose that could be a remote possibility. A very, :laugh01: very, :laugh01: very :laugh01: remote possibility.

That was a funny paragraph, John, really funny ...

#24 ·
Everything that we do is taken on faith. Theres too many ways to fool/cheat people on the internet. I judge people by what they say and by their basic philosophy. Listen carefully to advice and even then I don't blindly accept - I analyze it. JD's attitude makes it extremely hard to give him any credibility.

RIKA

#26 ·
John in AR said:
Regarding what someone truly “is” or “isn’t”, I confess to being a closet “dirty old man”.

I noticed RIKA’s “rep power” is at 69, and just couldn’t resist commenting on it… :dgrin:
Ha! I did, too. I just slapped my naughty fingers as they were typing out a response and thought about baseball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.