Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just WAITING for somebody to drift downstream on a raft. :) Either that, or the lying pos is going to claim that he can hit a head at 1/4 mile, in the dark, moving sideways at 4mph. You're only going to get ONE shot, before the guy goes over the side, of his raft, and in the dark, in the water, you aint hitting shit. Also, you aint going to BENEFIT in any way, since you will be unable to catch the raft. So the dumbass is running his IGNORANT mouth about that which he knows NOTHING (as usual) :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The raft argument again. Next we'll will back to the debarked chihuahua and the assault wheelbarrow. GK is in fantasy land.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hitting a head sized target at that kind of range isnt particularly difficult with the proper weapon. A target moving 4mph might increase the challenge, but someone would certainly get more than one shot off; the bullets would reach the target much more quickly than the sound of the shot at 1/2 mile.
Perhaps the shooter would fail to kill the target, but think of what happens to you afterwards. Your gear is soaked, you are in icy water in the middle of a potentially very dangerous river, in your clothes, making it harder to swim. All your dry kit is on the raft, and you will have to eventually surface for air, leaving you vulnerable once again. I would also add that you are much more than a head sized target; your body is concealed but not covered. In fact, the shot may be even more effective underwater than above; Your blood will not clot in the water and the wound would be almost guaranteed to become septic in short order. Lucky for you the shots wouldnt have much power under the water.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I guess i didn't stay on "Ignore" long

You just slay me with this shit JD, "sitting on a bridge" what dark little place in your pea brain did that come from?
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

You still havn't discussed your outdoor experience that makes anything you say at all even a tiny bit relavent :)

These folks would be better off asking my 12 year old what he carries on a week long 50 mile plus backpacking trip, he did three this year.

How many backpacking trips you get in this year JD?

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Sink the raft and he has to swim for it. Probably without the majority of his kit. Gunkid, do you even know how to swim?? Thats never been established! 1/2 day exercises between lunch and supper in dry clothes is not like trying to survive on a cool nite, with your kit soaking wet and your trying to stay away from individuals that are dry, well fed, well rested and tactically knowledgeable. Live the reality, NOT YOUR FANTASY !!!!

Reactions: Stillwater

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
No lard ass will have to "float for it" nto swim for it as that is all his fat pus gutted body is good for. Right code name "Cum dump"?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Put him in the water, and let hypothermia finish him off.

Once in the water, you are an easy target. It's pretty amazing what you can see in the darnkess when it comes to water. I guess you've never gone night fishing.

Of course, you'll be hit before you even realize what is happening.

Just more fantasy from the queen of fantasy.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
With gunkid just put some popcorn on a trotline. Stupekid would eat the corn and get hooked. He's that easy to catch. Don't belive me, ask the LEO's that caught him TWICE!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Another YAP and RUN post.

NUTTY JOHN never stays around, to defend, his defensless posts.

No guts, no glory TARD ...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
and all coward.

I agree with the yap and run analogy.

Berhaps it is time for him to be banned. He posts nothing useful at all. EVER. Wait I saw two posts that were useful. But on one of them the turned crappy on someone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts