Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$800 and going thru 4 guys and one gal who CLAIMED that they could build one for me, I've seen NOTHING yet. I'm going to have to learn how, and do it myself. I"ve got something else cooking that's delaying things a bit, too, or I WOULD have done it myself,long ago.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bullshit

You claimed a clear $30,000 from it.

You know full well that if it were true you'd have gotten your ass in gear long ago.

On 03-25-2004 it was going to " be up soon now". Before that on 12-17-2003 the story was "the site is to be up by this coming Friday."

This all being after "got a gal going on building me a website starting first thing tomorrow, Mon, 10-27"

Damn johnny that's a year tomorrow! $30,000 down the drain for you!

I guarantee you that all of the softwaare you need is on your computer right now or is available for a free download.

Inept, cheap, and lazy=gunkid

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Try going back toTeuf's site and ask him how he did his site. As I remember he was able to do his site very rapidly and it cost very little.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck, I lease webhosting on my servers for a measily $10 per month. With that you get a FREE message board system that is set up within the Cpanel interface, which requires NO technical knowledge to do. The message board software is PHPbb, which is very popular and well used throughout the internet. *FREE*, mind you. Like "at no extra cost".

Here's a forum that one of my clients hosting with me set up for himself on his website: Alex Hue Reptiles Forum.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Andy - btw, POSTING A REPLY to a post is when you want to post a new message in the same thread as the one you are reading and want to continue with that particular discussion.

CREATING A NEW THREAD, is when you want to start a whole different topic different and separate from previously existing threads.

A THREAD is a continuous line of posts with a common topic, normally posted in chronological order. Normally a thread begins with a new topic post, and then is continued via REPLIES to that and following posts.

I have noticed a lot of disjointed threads on here which appear to be what SHOULD be continuations of an existing thread. So I felt some definitions might be in order.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Ball said:
Try going back toTeuf's site and ask him how he did his site. As I remember he was able to do his site very rapidly and it cost very little.
I set up a board using the same software as Teuf. Takes about 30 minutes to go from not knowing a thing on how to do it, to having all of the forums set up, any filters in place, etc.

If you don't mind having the ads on your page, it's free, or you can pay to have the ads removed. Simple as that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts