Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post more later but this testimony deserves it's own thread. I forgotten about this until I ran across it just now...

"We hit the beach at Normandy on the second wave. The fighting was tough but the M1 proved it's worth. I carried that rifle all the way into St. Lienz (sp?) France. Just outside of the town, we hit the Jerrys hard. The fight was brutal. My rifle took a hit in the receiver that probably saved my life. The gun was useless after that. I had to use my Colt for the next few days until I could scrounge another M1. Luck was with me when I ran across a Sgt. that had been hit that morning. I couldn't find his Thompson but I did take all of his clips. I'd strip some bullets from the clips and reload my clips for the .45. This went on for three days until I was able to get another Garand. I must have shot a dozen Jerry's with that Colt. It never let me down."

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
probably lying thru his teeth. If it was so "tough", there'd have been PLENTY of longarms laying around. At least, German Mausers.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tard, he's shown proof of his actions in WW2. I've seen pictures, documents, and even the scars he bears. You've shown nothing. I'll believe him long before I'll believe anything you have to say.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The 1911 has saved many a good mans life. Can't say the same for a cobbled up Star BM though.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
RIKA and Hard Rock how can you lie like that? Everybobody knows that a Colt 1911A1 can't hit a man sized target past ten meters. Gunkid said so. Now if you have him "chop" your 1911 and add a homemade can, it will be effective out to 100 meters, just like the .22LR M21 he built.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Hard Rock, that looks like an interesting read. Whats the source?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
probably lying thru his teeth. If it was so "tough", there'd have been PLENTY of longarms laying around. At least, German Mausers.
Since you have so much experience with lying through your teeth -- is that why you assume everybody is just like you, NUTTY JOHN?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Sorry Bill but you're wrong. They're falsies aka dentures. He has no teeth. All bark, no bite.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Sorry Bill but you're wrong. They're falsies aka dentures. He has no teeth. All bark, no bite.

OK, I'll make it lying through his dentures then.

What happened? Did someone knock his teeth out for lying, or call him on the "TOUGH CON" act?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:

I just noticed you said falsies -- does he have breast implants too? :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Probably lousy dental hygiene. He claimed they were removed while in the army at 21yrs old.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry G said:
RIKA and Hard Rock how can you lie like that? Everybobody knows that a Colt 1911A1 can't hit a man sized target past ten meters. Gunkid said so. Now if you have him "chop" your 1911 and add a homemade can, it will be effective out to 100 meters, just like the .22LR M21 he built.
Don't forget that after chopping the barrel and slide to save weight, to add a muzzleweight to be able to handle the recoil. . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts