Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

The bull****

913 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  John in AR 
#1 ·
It is getting tiresome listening to the worthless excon welfare leech piece **** spouting off about things he knows nothing about an never will. Has not changed in years except in his drug altered dead brain. He is too ****ed up to see how stupid he really sounds.

#5 ·
It is getting tiresome listening to the worthless excon welfare leech piece **** spouting off about things he knows nothing about an never will. Has not changed in yedars except in his drug altered dead brain. He is too ****ed up to see how stupid he really sounds.
That's like his comments on the 7.62x25Tok and the 7.62x39 case compatibly.
Totally FOS,
His ex wife Patricia R. had one(SKS) and he even talked about shooting on Patriot Network and maybe here.
I can understand not having any knowledge of either but pulling that nonsense out of his fifth point of contact is unbelievable. Especially for a world class "shootist"

#6 ·
If I hadnt done more than airsoft for 20 years, I could outshoot any one of you. At anything with a pistol, any speed stuff with an autorifles. There's nothing bs about what i say. You just dont like it cause i point out YOUR bs. all you are is a collector. any kid can be a collector. Funny, charges of welfare bum from a ****ing welfare bum. BBM aint hit a lick in 20 years. He sucked his way to a job for the city of springfield did nothing on that job for 20 years and now has a great pension, which means welfare.

#10 ·
If I hadnt done more than airsoft for 20 years, I could outshoot any one of you. At anything with a pistol, any speed stuff with an autorifles.
No, you can't. Numerous people here have posted evidence of their capabilities. You've demonstrated none. Because you have nothing like what you think you have. Thinking about shooting is not the same as shooting; just as thinking about weightlifting is not the same as weightlifting.

There's nothing bs about what i say.
Case in point:
...you can make Tok brass out of Ak brass, if need be.
Not without a full machine shop. The case dimensions are nowhere near interchangeable.

...You just dont like it cause i point out YOUR bs.
Point out one BS thing I've said. Ever.

And no, a pension is NOT welfare. I've never received a pension and never will, so I have no personal dog in this fight. But a pension is simply part of a negotiated wage; a part that is paid in the future rather than in the present. Just as Social Security (the real social security, not social security disability) isn't welfare. People pay into it for decades, and then get a (pathetic, negative) return in the future.

The difference is that with a pension and with actual social security, a person pays into a specific fund today, and gets paid back from that fund later. Welfare doesn't have a pre-payment into that fund ahead of time.

But being a self-decreed "genius", I'm sure you understand this and just mis-spoke.

#8 ·
Why don't you show one piece of equipment, airsoft or BB gun, or the garbage bags to prove that your doing SOMETHING you say your doing? 20 years plus not shooting a firearm of any type means you are back to the neophyte stage. Even your twenty years is a lie since you lost your firearm rights in the 80's. Are all the lies fun for you or is it a thing you can't control? The polymer thing, sub compact handguns, and a myriad of ammunition improvement plus optics are things that happened after you got your hands off orders. So the 100x knowledge is a fake as you are. Hands on experience has been lost to you so your talk of out shooting anyone is just another fantasy. Just bought this Melvin. A polymer 15 shot 9MM. A gun type you couldn't possibly know anything about. The shooting world is full of then now. Makes your "chopped Star" about as current as a Blunderbuss.

Attachments

#11 ·
Not sure where the TARD gets his ideas an numbers from, I worked not 20 years but 30 years for my pension, got that TARD, 30 YEARS so go crawl back in your spider hole, back of your van, back inside with your con friends an stop babbling about things you know nothing about. That includes anything at all, STUPETARD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.