Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
funny thing, several of the instigators have been identified as federal agents. If you watched any of the proceedings, you saw homeland refuse to say anything about how many feds were involved with it.

one person was killed for no good reason, she was within a few feet of police in full riot gear. They didn’t see her as a threat.

I get it it, you’re a rabid anti trumper….
I get it, you're a rabid anti American....

·
Banned
33 Posts
Trump was harder on Russia than any President in a long, long time. Biden caved in and gave Putin everything he wanted. The Puppet wasn't Trump - if you were even slightly educated on it, you'd know every single charge was shown to be false. There never was any Russian Collusion. The Steele Dossier - which people are starting to go to jail for, was a complete fabrication.

Do some research beyond what the talking heads in the media say. You might learn something.
Do some research beyond what the conspiracy theorists at Fox News say. You might learn something.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
...ignorance is not bliss.
Never said I was ignorant. I said I was apathetic.

I've survived every president from John F Kennedy to Donald Trump, and I figure I'll survive Biden. My wife has terminal stage-4 cancer and has been doing mini chemo every 12 hours for over three years. She just came home from half a month in the hospital on Saturday. The last time I helped load her into an ambulance, she was hurting so bad she just kept saying, "No more. I can't do this anymore", over & over. So I genuinely don't care about a lot of things that fill up the airwaves nowadays. I care about doing as much good as possible - with the understanding that my definition of good and evil changed the day they told us her cancer was inoperable and terminal. Simply put, if something makes her smile, it's good. If it makes her sad, it's evil. And as long as I have her, I don't expect that to change.

If it makes me a bad citizen, so be it. I've been a good, involved citizen for decades, paying taxes and voting every time I was given the chance. Temporarily, until she either is gone or is miraculously healed, that 'good, involved citizen' activity absolutely takes a back seat.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Never said I was ignorant. I said I was apathetic.

I've survived every president from John F Kennedy to Donald Trump, and I figure I'll survive Biden. My wife has terminal stage-4 cancer and has been doing mini chemo every 12 hours for over three years. She just came home from half a month in the hospital on Saturday. The last time I helped load her into an ambulance, she was hurting so bad she just kept saying, "No more. I can't do this anymore", over & over. So I genuinely don't care about a lot of things that fill up the airwaves nowadays. I care about doing as much good as possible - with the understanding that my definition of good and evil changed the day they told us her cancer was inoperable and terminal. Simply put, if something makes her smile, it's good. If it makes her sad, it's evil. And as long as I have her, I don't expect that to change.

If it makes me a bad citizen, so be it. I've been a good, involved citizen for decades, paying taxes and voting every time I was given the chance. Temporarily, until she either is gone or is miraculously healed, that 'good, involved citizen' activity absolutely takes a back seat.
Prayers for your wife. Both of you hang in there!

·
Super Moderator
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
One party and its minions are infected with the deceit of fascism, the other was voted into the White House by America.
ha haha ha haha ha haha haha ha, I wonder why the Democrats sued everybody to stop the audits of the last election? I wonder why ballots were destroyed illegally? I wonder why the Biden administration is asking the courts to block the report on the Dominion voting machines from being released....

but whatever.

·
Banned
33 Posts
ha haha ha haha ha haha haha ha, I wonder why the Democrats sued everybody to stop the audits of the last election? I wonder why ballots were destroyed illegally? I wonder why the Biden administration is asking the courts to block the report on the Dominion voting machines from being released....

but whatever.
I wonder why you continually regurgitate this nonsense. It is ruining your credibility. You're gonna have to wake-up eventually, why not now?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts