Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife used me like a ****** for over 3 years. By using my credit, she was able to get $190,000 cash out of her properties. She has no credit, and never will have, because she's got an IRS tax lien that she can't pay. By working for her for half what I could have made driving over the road, I kept her business open. I also lent her $10,000, over the period of a year, about 1/2 of which she paid back in half a year, the other 5k she took about a year to pay off.

Without my work, my credit, and my money, she'd have lost her business and her properties. She kept pouring the refi money into her fantasy of having a store selling her jewelry. She makes some nice necklaces, etc, from semi-precious stones. You can see them at DesignsbyRydz.com. However, Pagosa Springs is 6000 population, no way it can support a store that has about a 3k a month cost. It is a 20k a year money pit, that's all it will ever be.

I was not going to end up broke, after 3 years of busting my ass, just because she would not listen to sense. She was opposed to my driving a truck over the road, because she feared I'd be "seeing" other women. Like I'd risk getting a disease, etc. Shows how little she knew about me. She would not listen about the money she was blowing, so I took care of myself, that's all.

After I left, she forged my signature on yet another refinance of her condominium. It, both businessesd, and the 40 acres are in my name, as were all the bank accounts, etc, because she is hiding from the IRS. Even her vehicles are registered and insured in my name, because she refuses to get an up to date Driver's license.

After I left, my credit had gone up again, and a nearby condo sold for a big increase in price. That led to a big increase in the valuation of my wife's condo. So she was able to get another $31,000 cash out of it, by means of what is called a "home equity line of credit" loan. This 31k is included in the 190k that I said she'd obtained by using my credit. Now, she will walk away from those loans, because those properties will never sell for what she owes on them (on top of the 6% realtor's fees) and the bad credit marks will be on ME, not on her.

Not that I give a crap, because I'm going to vanish. Also, she had to call me on my cell phone, because the bank had CAUGHT her fake of my signature. She'd tried to have our employee cash the $31,000 refinance check thru her (the employee) bank account, and the bank called the COPS on our employee, for fraud. The employee is a notary, and to keep her job, stamped what she knew was a fraudulent signature. So I had to fix things up, to keep her out of jail, and get my wife the 31k. There was ANOTHER $8000 cash that COULD have left, along with $20,000+ in jewelry, beads, etc. The $31,000 COULD have been forfeit, if somebody was the sort of jerk she CLAIMS he is.

As it is, I'm out at least $15,000 for having spent almost 4 years with the woman, that I could have had if I'd spent 60 hours a week driving. That's what I WOULD have been doing, had she not needed my help. She's just bent out of shape that anyone would DARE leave her, etc. That's all. She's threatened my friends with criminal cases, etc, just because they are forwarding mail, etc for me. She's gone to some that I loaned money to, trying to get them to give the repayment to HER, instead of to me. The above are the FACTS, and I can prove them to anyone, anytime.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Ya know what Andy? I don't think I've ever directly responded to you in a single thread of yours. I do not like your internet style. Simple as that really....

However... It's a damn shame that the seedy details of something so personal/life changing has become such a public issue that you feel the need to defend your private life on a web forum.

Damn this country needs heroes........

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too bad, so sad. She started it, with lies on AR-15.com. She wants to screw with me, she'll get screwed-back at. Simple as that. I'm going to fix up EVERYBODY who's EVER screwed with me, ASAP.

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
Sorry but I really couldn't care less, plus your threats have proven meaningless in the past.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
that's exactly why from the very beginning I was wondering why Pat would even start talking about this. totally bizarre... it made me think that she was creating a story that she got totally screwed and figured that enough people would be pissed off that if JD "disappeared" he would not be able to say what was posted above.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pat's a semi-nutcase control-freak. She believes a lot of complete bs she reads on the net, wont check it out even when it's easy to do, etc. She nearly lost her nut over this, and wants to haunt me forever. :) Tough stuff.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
So, you're saying you're the one that got fleeced?

Well, that would explain why she didn't sic the cops on you, and you're not in the kliink for felon-in-possession charge.

Damn, sounds like two sociopaths got together.

But seriously, are you actually divorced, or just separated, legally speaking?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's nothing, legally. She says she'll refuse to sign a divorce, and I'll never marry again, so it's not worth the hassle to me. I can't be found, I made sure of that. She THINKS that I'm in OKC, cause I set it up that way. First she thought I was in ILL, cause I laid that trail, too. The fact is, I know how to make good money in a shop-van, which I can tow behind the other van, so I can be anywhere, anytime, and will be everywhere, sooner or later.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, if you don't plan on remarrying, it doesn't matter.

Why not just do things legally? There's plenty of legal money -- as in cash, no checks, CCs, etc, that can be made doing the "run about shop" thing?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who said anything about illegally? Other than the fixing up of certain pos's, anyway.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I think you had better forget about fixing anyone. You have made serious threats against many people on the net and they know what you look like. If you even approach them they might take it as a serious threat and deal with you accordingly.

Best thing is to go ahead with your new life and try to be a success legally. I wish you luck.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
you think that they'll see me coming? LOL.
Yep. Most of us maintain condition yellow very easily all the time. Can't say that of a certain someone who was so unawares that a certain older fellow stalked him through town and even stood directly behind him in the drug store. Then there was somebody who snoozed peacefully while 2 bit thieves stole the battery out of his van.

Yeah I think they will see you coming.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just because some proven liar/chickenshit claims he did this or that doesn't make it likely to have really happened, ya know.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
well, this thread now probably belongs in the jokes forum....

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Just because some proven liar/chickenshit claims he did this or that doesn't make it likely to have really happened, ya know.
First true thing you've posted in quite a while. Paste it on your mirror.

RIKA

·
Registered
880 Posts
andy said:
I think I'll have this turned into a bumper sticker! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
andy said:
too bad, so sad. She started it, with lies on AR-15.com. She wants to screw with me, she'll get screwed-back at. Simple as that. I'm going to fix up EVERYBODY who's EVER screwed with me, ASAP.

Me too John?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
He's worried about who will come after him and he's still posting online. :rolleyes:

Bad mistake on his part.

Oh well....when he gets that one phone call again maybe he'll learn.....maybe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts