Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm being redundant in this, but John's statements are too much to ignore. Nobody that has two brain cells to rub together "escapes" from a Federal Prison Camp. You are sent there prior to release, usualy 8 months or less. You have to work a whole six hours a day for which you are paid. No rent, food bills, power whatever, you pocket your money. Not a fortune, but if you work in UNICOR the prison factory, you can make about $900.00 a month. You can buy, from the camp commisary, over four hundred items, if you choose to. Cigarettes, candy bars, Tennis shoes, Ho-Ho's, Ramen soup, coffee, etc. The prison menu, for one day, reads like this: Breakfast: Ham and Cheese Omlettes, hash brown potatoes, toast, juice, coffee, tea, or milk. Fruit bar. Lunch: Grilled ham and cheese on rye or white bread, soup, salad, and fruit. Coffee, tea, milk, or juice. Supper: Buffalo wings, oven baked potatoes, cheese broccoli, salad, dinner rolls, fruit, and chocolate brownies. Coffee.tea, milk,juice or soda, (three kinds). Full gym and weight room available. Tennis courts, of course. No fence or armed Officers. The sentence for escape is five years in a higher level of security. You would have to be a real genius to want to escape. I know of two in 23 years. The first was a a kid that took off on the coldest night of the year, 28 degrees below zero. I was freezing my a** off when I fired up a chain saw threatining to cut down the tree he had climbed. He came down. The other was a Columbian drug lord who slipped through the cracks with a simple possession to distribute charge, and knew he was going to get tagged sooner or later. He's still gone.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
It takes all kinds.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Terry G said:
...Breakfast: Ham and Cheese Omlettes, hash brown potatoes, toast, juice, coffee, tea, or milk. Fruit bar. Lunch: Grilled ham and cheese on rye or white bread, soup, salad, and fruit. Coffee, tea, milk, or juice. Supper: Buffalo wings, oven baked potatoes, cheese broccoli, salad, dinner rolls, fruit, and chocolate brownies. Coffee.tea, milk,juice or soda, (three kinds). Full gym and weight room available. Tennis courts, of course. No fence or armed Officers...

Where do I sign up...? My wife & kids are out of town, & I'm living on salami, hot dogs, and coffee. I'm about ready to bite a chunk out of the next cow I see.

(edit: that should read: "...salami, hot dogs, coffee, and bourbon." So it's not all bad.)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
If his behavior in person is anything like his behavior on the net, it may be that he escaped, not from the camp, but from the other inmates in the camp that were ready to kill him for being such a jerk all the time...

:devil:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Its been my experience that booze is available in jail. I've been told you just have to bend over when you ask for some, according to erika/gunkid!

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Garand said:
...booze is available in jail. I've been told you just have to bend over when you ask for some...

The word "cock-tail" just popped into my head... :;puke02:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Pruno is $5 a quart. Ass licker like garnad, CLAIMED possessor of 1 of the 3-4 civilian ccw permits in Canada, ought to know all ABOUT bending over.

I knew a guy in El Reno FCI, had 120 GALLONS of hooch cooking off above the office of the head of the UNICOR factory.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I don't recall Garand ever claiming to have a ccw permit, can you provide a link to back up your doubious claim?

:devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts