Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if he's running at 25mph, he'll cover 2.5 ft during the .1 second of bullet flight to 100m. If he's running 20 mph, he'll cover 2 ft. if he's moving at 30mph, he'll cover 3 ft. can you TELL if he's running at 20, 25, 30 mph, from the side, at 100m? 6 " too much or too little lead, on a 9" wide, sideways man. does that TELL you anything, dummies?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
WOW, a new thing from IlliterateKid.
Posts a thread start in the wrong forum.
Then posts a response to his thread in a different, still wrong, forum.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
If he's running at 25 mph cross country in any kind of gear, you should call Guinness. The record sprint is about 27 mph.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
well melvins pile of blubber can porbabl;y do 40 down hill.

IF 180 if I shove him off a cliff.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
30 MPH is a two-minute mile; 25 MPH is a 2.4-minute mile. If the guy can move that fast in the field, I'm not going to risk pissing him off.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the point is, you'd miss if you misjudged the guy's speed, and there's nothing that says you'd judge it properly. So you can easily miss a running man at 100 lousy yds, sideways to you. So much for all the claims that a sniper is so "deadly" to 1000 yds. He's nothing of the kind, unless guys are stupid enough to hold still a lot, in open country, in daylight. All you are going to do on a dodging man is make a lot of noise, reveal your position, and get caught up close with nothig but that silly bolt action.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you aint gonna HAVE chopper extraction, air strike help, or safe base to run back to. So starting what you can't FINISH is stupid in the extreme.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Somebody's record is skipping again. The same stuff keeps coming out again and again and again, even though we're been through all of this.

You forgot the all random events are 50%

But, I figure in a couple of days, maybe a week at the most, you'll repeat this whole topic again....

:devil:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Opie, you're a stupid shit. ALSO, 25, or even 20 mph is nearly impossible for an olympic sprinter, for a VERY short distance. A thoroubred racehorse, running flatout will do about 35. We've clocked Dad's dog doing just over 20. When I used to run everyday, I STILL couldn't catch either one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts