Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so WHAT makes "your favorite" the best choice as a "combat handgun? Does it offer the best combo of weight, noise, bulk, power, controlability? That would be the 6.8" long alloy defender, with speed safety, luminous sights, ducktail grip safety, waxed finish, LockEase lube, 1.7" of silencer, chambered in .38 Casull, first 2 rds loaded as 200 ft lb, steel tubing, paper patched, as "captive piston" silenced rds, and the rest of the mag as 60 gr split noses, at 2300 fps. for 750+ ft lbs of power, but having no more recoil than 185 gr match swc ammo.

The front sight should be on the top front of the silencer, of course. The "can' acts as a recoil comp and the first 2 rds, while being AP and super-penetrative thru skulls and quiet, hopefully removes the need for all the blast and power of the subsequent 5 other rds. Any 1911 is easily made match accurate. This combo weighs in at 28 oz empty, 32 ozs fully loaded.

Sort of beats having nothing but a double stack 9mm full of normal jhp's, eh? This is assuming that there's some reason to have more than a pocket 9, but not carry a taken down, suppressed M4.I seriously doubt that there is any such reason.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
If you had been paying attention since you got out of jail again, you wouldn't have to repost the same question 2 dozen times.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I have a few " favorite handguns for combative/general usage". In different calibers ( ranging from 7.62x25 mm all the way up to calibers beginning with the Number 4". Some are surprisingly concealable despite OAL. Others run a little on the thick side. It comes down to 1) Reliability of function. 2) Accuracy under stress. 3) Does the caliber do what I want?YMMV.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i DIDN"T post it, dip****. you can't even read the name, TERRY posted the question, so eat ****, (again)

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
sure looks like you name from this end windbag wannabe!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
i DIDN"T post it, dip*. you can't even read the name, TERRY posted the question, so eat *, (again)
Are you stoned, stupid, or both? You started this thread. It even says you're the thread starter - the only one that should be eating anything is you.

(or did you reply to a post in a different thread? If so, this only makes you look even dumber with your insults. We read the name, it was yours - because you are incapable of responding in the same thread. That's pretty sad)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
sure looks like you name from this end windbag wannabe!
I think he started a new thread to respond to a post by somebody else. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that threads move around relative to each other all the time, and his rant just looks foolish. Then his "you can't even read the name" insult makes him look absolutely stupid. The thread clearly says he started it. He can't read or think, or even post in a rational manner.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I may have posted a favorite question, but I really don't know what he's talking about???? Uh oh, look at the date, Candy Man time!

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I may have posted a favorite question, but I really don't know what he's talking about???? Uh oh, look at the date, Candy Man time!
That's the point, and it illustrates why his posting style makes him look less than intelligent.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I don't think he understands reality most of the time. Like he can't fathom a reality show being scripted to a point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts