Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The recent reports from Wisconsin say that Liberal Legislators are calling for a complete ban on "Assault Rifles" after the deaths of six people and wounding of two others by an out of state deer hunter who "was acting in self-defense" and had to endure "racial slurs". The facts are still a bit cloudy, but the initial evidence say's the perpetrator, a tresspasser, became violently angry when told to leave a tree stand on private property. The tresspasser walked a short distance away, then turned and fired on two men of which only one was carrying a rifle. The wounded men called for help on a portable radio and as people from their hunting cabin approached they were shot by the perpetrator, in some cases multiple times. Initial evidence shows the perpetrator must have reloaded at least once. The bodies covered a 100 yard area. Self-defense? Chasing people for a hundred yards is NOT Self -Defense. Racial slurs? If I had a dollar for every time I was called a White MF'g pig, I'd buy a full carat diamond ring for my wife for Christmas. The capper of this is the man was not a Wisconsin resident did not buy the rifle in Wisconsin, did not buy the ammunition in Wisconsin, and an SKS with a fixed, ten round magazine is not an "Assault Rifle". How do you go about passing a law that would not have stopped this tragedy? The rifle didn't walk to Wisconsin and start shooting people. You might as well blame a car for a hit and run driver.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
These folks(the antis)scan the news hourly looking for their version of the "Holy Grail";ANY case where they can show a not otherwise prohibited person(preferably a permiot holder)commiting murder on a grand scale...in their minds ALL of us (pro gunners)are evil beneath the surface and just waiting to go on a rampagfe.Never mind the fact that this Hmong guy was the recipient of numerous police visits due to his pencheant for using the wife for light exercise& branishing a gun at her.She never pressed charges so this guy9like other noteworthy impulse killers) could go right on ticking....Sound familiar?It should-vitually ALL of the killer goofballs over the years had at least SOME police/court involvement that should have disarmed THEM,WOULD have disarmed US;yet a ball would get dropped and further on the hammer would follow....I swear to god,some of this $hit was/is planned EXACTLY for that effect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts