Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just did a pace count from point 'A' to point 'B' this evening, on the rapid
resupply of mission essentials, and was amazed at my strength/stamina!

it is 28 paces from the beer fridge to the key board[although, the trail could be traversed in shtf condition[1] ...i was wondering about, input on tighting
my perimeter[infiltration,ya, know!]...and not wanting to call in an air-drop![miss colleen rifling/wingin' a reload at eye level!]

i thought, i'd pose this dilema[sp?] to the more 'vaunted veterans'

thanks.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
TOUGH call. I try to coordinate the beer runs/shot calls with trips to the head. Using big stein could result in warmer beer...

cheers

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
HAH, you pos's THINK that your fridge will still be there when it will be found in an instant and then where will you be? Stupes rely on putting all supplies in one place. Really be better off setting snares behind the bars at a couple establishments, trap the owner or take out with canned .22 and be able to resupply. Remember shtf more people will be carrying beer in CANS instead of bottles. This way you can hit a couple of places per night, getting 10 to 20 miles per day, and at 6 to 8 beers per mile, you'll be carrying way too much weight, you'll never make it!!!

And now for someting completely incoherent just to add to my disguise....

mulaij o9uwnjl 09jsdafg jldsff canned CARladf =oadsf opon owe shot myself in foot oiasedu mpo 29-823ij ps;do M21 w/ extra barrel in muzzleloading 9mm shotgun

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
tuna said:
beer in CANS instead of bottles. This way you can hit a couple of places per night, getting 10 to 20 miles per day, and at 6 to 8 beers per mile, you'll be carrying way too much weight, you'll never make it!!!

#1 Canned beer is for HEATHENS!
#2 The assault wheelbarrow will allow you to carry your brew supply in relative safety.Fill w/ice & the melt water doubles as a camelback!Multi tasking!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Intresting tactical situation you have hammer, a couple things come to mind.

Simply ruck the beer closer to the lay-up point and limit your movement to contact exposure for the duration of the lay-up. When I get home and want to spend some time in the 100 gal wirlpool tub in our master bath, I pre-position a few beers in an ice bucket and take them along on the movement to contact.

Having a re-supply element on station to support the op has also worked for me, It's not very steathly since I have to sound off with a voice command "Somebody get me a cold beer!, and not the Saint Pollys, your mother just put them in the fridge!". While it's not as reliable as rucking the brew in with you, it's does allow for the least amount of movement once you are in position.

Stay safe out there.

Teuf,

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
HEATHEN SHMEATHEN I still prefer the cans: the extra weight you loose in the bottle can equate to more beer (holy crap - the tard had a point after all) and the cans are easier to dispose of by crushing and stuffing in a pocket or the outer pocket of the cooler. Properly crushed, a BDU cargo pocket will hold over a 12 pack of empties without gouging you too bad...try that with bottles and besides sounding like a windchime, you'll also certainly fall on the empty (hopefully not the full one) bottle, trust me on this one, BTDT.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Ahhh,but can you use a flattened beer can as a vehicle for a Molotov cocktail?
& in a pinch,you can always bust the neck of the bottle to serve as a field expiedient weapon.

Brass Hammer?I've been looking for that TV/frig combo I saw a while back.No luck so far.I've not given up yet!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I'm thinking you should save for the pony keg refridgerator and just co-locate it with your chair.

Resupply would then be on a much longer interval, the brew stays tactical (cold), and you can easily defend your position next to the tap handle.

Setting out on foot for more brew should be your LAST option, not your first.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
41 mag, you are so correct! Canned beer is to be only drunk by peasents!!!!! Thank gawd for field expedients.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
I'm thinking you should save for the pony keg refridgerator and just co-locate it with your chair.
BASTARD! You beat me to it. . .LOL

BTW, that DOES work.

The most tactical and self-contained way to do it would be to locate the keg 'fridge and the computer in the bathroom, and then you can just drink and type whilst sitting on the pot -- no need to get up at all!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Great minds think alike....

I'll hoist an adult beverage in your honor in a minute or two.

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THIS WAS 'CLASSIC'.. i was ROLLIN' WITH LAUGHTER![MAN!..BROTHERS!..
IT'S JUST TO MUCH!] :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

i had 'miss colleen' sittin' next to me and was reading out loud, the replies!

IT WAS A RIOT!

THANKS, for the 'HOOT'

:wavey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts