Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

The old fakeroo - Gunkid unleashed

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  DJetAce 
#1 ·
Now totally unrestrained, gungeezer is trolling at top speed trying to put everyone at each other's throats. Outlandish claims, personal attacks ... Armslocker has become his personal place to get revenge on everyone he hates.

I hope that some of us will try to come up with some intelligent and useful posts even though we will have to put up with nitwit's comments. We can't do away with him but at least we can minimize his interference.

RIKA

#4 ·
andy, you should know very well that calling me names has no shock value. I've been worked over verbally and physically many times. You haven't the manhood or smarts to get to me in any way.

RIKA

#7 ·
andy said:
WHAT outrageous claims have I made, cunt? NONE, and you NEVER question the PROVABLY bs claims made by HardRock, TerryG, and many others.
Then take us up on the offer and PROVE what you say. Or be a coward and run, all the while making brave noises.

:devil:

#8 ·
Jeff Cooper related a story of when he was a boy. A goose attacked him. Not to run, Jeff responded by loosing a mighty kick and hitting the goose right under the bill with the toe of his shoe and flipping the goose over. Jeff said that the goose picked itself up and ran away loudly proclaiming "goose victory".

GK reminds me of that goose.

RIKA :)

#9 ·
Rika?That story sounds like a description of the French Army.:)

#13 ·
Raider said:
andy, you should know very well that calling me names has no shock value. I've been worked over verbally and physically many times. You haven't the manhood or smarts to get to me in any way.

RIKA

Manhood? Does that mean the TARD has a teeny weeny?

#14 ·
Raider said:
Probably is. GK would make a good general and arm them all with shorty CARs and dress them in brown britches.

RIKA :D
RIKA, make that britches, with brown stains in the back.

Do you want to know how the TARD learned to dress? I'll tell you -- Yellow stain to the front, brown stain to the rear.

#15 ·
Erika

What gunkid is calling you (the name that is), isn't that the same drivel that guy in the insane asylum with Hannibal the Cannibal sad to Startling? I forgot the slugs name. Remember what Hannibal did to him for that (or should I say made him do?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.